Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,196 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

Do You Know You Can Make Money Even If You're Not Educated? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know You Can Make Money Even If You're Not Educated? (155 Views)

How To Influence People To Send You Money Even In Recession. / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Make Money Even If You're Not Educated? by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you can, settle the issue of money even when you're not academically educated... You will be able to fulfill your purpose.

Understanding what money is all about and how to attract it is the easiest way to get it.

πŸ“Œ Why do you want to make money?

If you can't answer the question above, then finding out how to make the money will be difficult.

πŸ“ŒMoney answers to value!!!

I don't need to emphasize on that because when you take a look around you, those making money all have something valuable to offer in exchange for money.

πŸ“ŒIf you are not academically educated then getting a high income skill should be your goal.

Not just any skill but a skill that is in high demand.

πŸ“ŒDo away with that shame or shyness if you want to make money else kindly sign the contract with poverty...

I was having a conversation with one of my clients.

She said that as a shy type she can't monetize the internet πŸ˜‚

Just imagine!!!

What's so special about cement but Dangote is selling it.

I've never met a shy multi millionaire.

πŸ“Œ Investing in yourself.

I cannot emphasize this enough. You have to be deliberate about your growth.

Be intentional about reading financial books.

πŸ“Œ Finally, Take action.

The gap between your ideas and money is action.

Faith without action is dead.

Learning without implementing is dead.

No matter the massive ideas, knowledge and skills without action there will be no money.

What other idea do you think are needed to make money?

If we haven't connected do well to follow me. I would love to have you in my network.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Money Even If You're Not Educated? by Apasara: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
GOOD EVENING BOSS ABUSADEEGBIZ AM INTERESTED AND I BELIEVE IN YOU AND IN YOUR ABILITY EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU BEFORE PLEASE HELP ADD ME UP TO YOUR WHATSAPP GROUP,. 08029531185. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING NEWS: Hardship For Nigerians As Customs Exchange Rate Increases To $589 / How To Send An Invoice To Customers Online? / Ready For A New Mega Business Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.