Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Biggest Gaming Event Of The Year You Wouldn't Want To Miss - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Biggest Gaming Event Of The Year You Wouldn't Want To Miss (202 Views)

Get Ready For The Infinix Epic Gaming Event Happening Live In Lagos !!! / You Are Invited To The Best Event Of The Year / Drum Pulse Port Harcourt – A Live Music Event Of Professional Drummers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Gaming Event Of The Year You Wouldn't Want To Miss by ILucky16: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hey guys, gather round and listen carefully cus I have hot gist for you!
Are you ready to be blown away by the hottest gaming talents, mind-blowing strategies, and adrenaline-pumping action? Well, get ready, because Infinix and PUBG MOBILE are about to drop a bombshell at the #GamrX Showdown!

It's time to take your gaming experience to a whole new level! I'm talking about a gaming extravaganza like no other. Mark your calendars guys for Saturday, June 17th, 2023 at Eko Hotels, Lagos. You don't want to miss out on this, trust me!

The action kicks off bright and early at 9 am, so set your alarms, grab your gaming gear, and get ready to rumble. It's going to be an epic showdown of skills, strategy, and heart-stopping moments. If you want to be part of the action, you better register right away. Just head over to https://events.gamr.africa/events/read?slug=gamrx-ii and secure your spot in the gaming hall of fame.

I can already feel the excitement in the air!
So, don't be left out. Join the gaming revolution and let your skills shine!

#InfinixXGamrX, #InfinixXPUBGMobile, let's goooo!

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Women Group Empowers Pupils, Indigent Women In Ukpo Community / Watch The Moment SUG Aspirant Ends Campaign Speech With Backflip [VIDEO] / Catering Service And Event Planning In Oshogbo Ilesa Ede In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.