Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,825 members, 7,918,653 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand (3830 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Merry100: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
One of the culture shock i got during my service year was people handing me things with their left hand even the kids. I really found it offensive.

I'm not supporting her slapping you but i understand it maybe reflex action.
If it was reflex action that led to the slap, it means she has a wrong mentality and that mentality has to be changed.

Do you know how much effort we left-handed people put in just to respect you people's view? I have to be at alert anytime I want to give something to someone because I have to move the thing from my left-hand to my right-hand. We go through that much just to respect your views, what will stop you from respecting our rights? We are full human beings, not half-humans.

I will not intentionally give something to someone with my left-hand, not because I accept their views but because I have learnt to also respect other people's views. People need to stop violating our rights as equal humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? / Romance In The Fakebook Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.