Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu (20776 Views)

FG Postpones Students Loan Indefinitely / National Assembly Passes Students Loan Bill / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by Prettychild(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Supplementary Budget.

You know he got his people at the Assembly. His choices won at the Senate and House of Rep.
Let’s see how it goes
Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by tiswell(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

You mean those in poverty infested states like Abia and Ebonyi where 7 in every 10 persons are wretched? Or you mean those hawking gala in SW traffics or trading okrika in 2*2 kiosks cheesy In 2021, the federal government made #461 billion in VAT from the SW. Half of that came from Lagos alone. Guess how much was raised in wretched SE, a miserable #21 billion grin; no one needs to tell you that the level of economic activities going on there is rubbish

Just dey dey yarn trash anyhow
can you write this epistle without tears,so that I can understand you?
Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by EleventhWeirdo: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2023
tiswell:
can you write this epistle without tears,so that I can understand you?

Stupiidd and tasteless response. Are you devoid of counter ideas? cheesy
Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by tiswell(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Stupiidd and tasteless response. Are you devoid of counter ideas? cheesy
goan kii yasef.

Yolobas are so mouthed,but cowards in action

Truth is always bitter!
Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by Offpoint1: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
MT:

You need to be a realist.

Nigeria is broke as a nation. We keep borrowing because 90% plus of our income go into debt servicing. The new administration is just looking for ways to plug the holes.

How can you expect Nigeria to be offering free education at tertiary level. We do not have the fund. All you armchair critic always amaze me. Lot of people that cannot successfully administer over a 3-people household forming expert over someone governing the most populous black nation on earth.
Nigeria is broke indeed, good day.
Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by EleventhWeirdo: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
tiswell:
goan kii yasef.

Yolobas are so mouthed,but cowards in action

Truth is always bitter!

Hahaha now the tears are coming in gallons. Oya, come to Lagos to hawk gala and escape poverty. I love this cheesy
Re: Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu by AGRICT: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
emmaodet:

There is a loan for start-ups already.
Join chamber of commerce (Nacema),Nasme or Nassi to access these loans through CBN/Nisal banks
Please can you give a broader explanation on this? Seriously,i have been searching for such information badly without good result.please explain broadly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.