Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,416 members, 7,940,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Need Your Advice, Moderators, Akolawole , And Others: Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advice, Moderators, Akolawole , And Others: Help. (896 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time? / Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice, Moderators, Akolawole , And Others: Help. by elelejande: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hello Moderators and Good day to you lots who has been contibuting positively to this forum, i appreciatte all your work.
I would like to bring to your notice my present situation at the moment, i was in the UK illegally for about 3 years under another name, and while driving i was stopped for drink driving and was fined for 200 pounds and banned for a year,and after which i was free and transefred to 3 detention centers within 2 months till i was given administrative removal to nigeria, , that was about 2 years ago, and since then i have been able to pick up the bits and piece of my life, I had a girlfriend then who stood by me all thru my detention but immediately i got to nigeria , she backed out.
Sometimes about a year ago, i joined a christian website where i met a lady whos about 7 years older than i am, our frienship blossomed as we would called each other, she is british and she lives in england, since we met she calls me almost every week and we email each other everyday,shes a divorcee and has 3 kids, youngest 1s 17th, shes well okay finacially, she has a good job as a teacher.
she was in nigeria with two of her kids to visit me some weeks ago and she had a great time, she took the leap of faith against all odds and she came and immediately the connection continued and we have plans of being with each other, i have a good relationship with the kids too.NOW she wants me to come to england on a fiance visa and from there we could arrange marriage , she wants us to live together for some months and then we could get married,her kids are fine with it as she doesnt want to get married in nigeria or forced into marriage, shes an absolutely wonderful woman and she has all the requirements the high commission might need, she has a house on mortgage, a good job, divorce cert,passport, beirth cert, payslips,emails ,photographs of us and the kids during their visit, and all, she intend coming to see me again in nigeria by january so that we can apply for the visa, BUT MY WORRIES are would i be given a visa due to my immigation history, i entered the uk illegally and i did told them the truth when i was detained, i ve had a civil offence,drink driving though i didnt hit anyone or crashed a car(i was just stopped for routine check).would they believe in internet dating as they might think its false, am presently a student and i ve not much finance, pls what are the odds against me, my girlfriend believes we will scale through as long as we have faith but am scared cause i know these ECO s will want to nail me down, Pls nairalanderss advise me on what to do, what should i get ready and what is the next stage.HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice, Moderators, Akolawole , And Others: Help. by WORLDCHOIC(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
[b]Hello Dear,

At World Choice Travels, our aim is simple: to help
you through the emigration maze and find the quickest,
easiest and most direct visa route to your new life in
the UK. As emigration experts, we have comprehensive,
wide-ranging and up-to-date knowledge of visa rules
and regulations worldwide.

Our service is thorough and efficient and will guide
you through the process from beginning to end.
We'll identify the most suitable visa route for
your chosen destination, based on your personal
situation.
We'll present your case in the best possible way to
embassies and consulates to maximise your chances of
success.
We'll advise on business, investment and employment
options and put you in touch with all the relevant
contacts.
We'll provide help with all the practical and
logistical details to get you where you want to be.

For more details, send us an email with your full
contact details to worldchoicetravel@uk2.net.

If we cannot help you, we will let you know.

Yours,

World Choice Travels,
177a Bramcote Lane,
Wollaton,
Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire,
NG8 2QJ
Nottingham, UK
email:worldchoicetravel@uk2.net
www.worldchoice.co.uk[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Coming Home For The First Time / BA Passengers To Pay More To Sit Together / Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.