Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) (59615 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
ecolime:

Gbaja is an intelligent man. A very good fit.

Baba Surulere. I like the man die
You no like am reach me... I just like gbaja... Looks very cool...
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by gabbytabby: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
He has been there done that.

EleventhWeirdo:
Sometimes I wonder what makes this post better than being an influential legislator in the House
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Gozac: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
I thought as well that Tinubu will make this guy his Chief of Staff, very strategic appointment for Tinubu. Tinubu is a master stratrgist
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
I believe in gbaja because I know he's one of the sound minds in Tinubu's government.

I hope he'll not disappoint
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Basic123: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

Every little thing is news to this thieving government, they are already following Buhari path who in the end failed. If them shit, they will tell us. If they eat it will be all over the social media space because they know that they stole the mandate so all this paparazi is just for Nigerians to give them support but we are wiser than them .
Petheif OBI manhood chase is more paparazzi...Pethief OBI useless activities grace the nairaland.com front page every day only God knows how much you people paid seun oshewa to pay attention to the activities of a useless ordinary citizen πŸ˜‘
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Teawhy2011: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Stop Crying 😰πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ˜΅ Goan find your missing Manhood.

Abeg tell him well oh! Make they find their manhood well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Diligent1(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

Every little thing is news to this thieving government, they are already following Buhari path who in the end failed. If them shit, they will tell us. If they eat it will be all over the social media space because they know that they stole the mandate so all this paparazi is just for Nigerians to give them support but we are wiser than them .
The government is being transparent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Revolutionize the country and lead us to modernity.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Happy resumption CoS.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Te man should clean up and and shave those white biabia
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by fascowilly(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

From your comment I know your tribe, a complete failed region and second citizen of the country, remember you will wail for complete good four years again, olori pelebe
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

That is the way to go. As hard working as Buhari's government. It's choice of silence not carrying the public along is what gives people such negative impression. Take a look at Wike, he annouces every project in an elaborate way.

We will follow this government. Bumber to bumber and hold it responsible for the promises they have made.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by prophetfire: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Biodun556:
cool
Assumed duty as chief of staff. Not resumed
This is his first stint at the office.
You resume duty when you went for a break and then starts again.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Otywhyte: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Government βœ…
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Try to dey smoke weed wey you use your hand buy

I heard transportation is cheap in your area. All you have to do is wear a BAT shirt and enter bus.

I don't Smoke Weed, i can never be a Smoker.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Mubiola360: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

mumu man, save your tears, we shall need it come next election.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by texas1990(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

What a painful news to you bro
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Asswipemod: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Manhood Hustlers Right Now

One of them even wanted to pronounce his name but ended up butchering it. Gbajabai-Amala!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
when GOD makes luck smile on you...
everybody celebrates you unless your enemy who keep weeping and crying..

among the criers are the generations of the Obi supporters and Atifkus who are still looking for witness to help them steal a mandate'

congrats jooo...
lucky Gbaja....

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by seborrhic: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

I would have so preferred Baba Akande. I was kinda disappointed when I heard it wasn’t going to be him! Baba Akande is a friend Every man should always pray for have!

My body no really go with Gbajabiamila being COS! I no know why..
Think Akande was not chosen because he declined based on his age and both him and Tinubu decided the best role for him would be like that of the power broker behind the scenes like the type Buhari"s uncle or is it nephew now,Daura performed throughout his 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by kokomilala(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
@obi4eze, you know what? Your assertion is actually very deep in irony. Your kinsmen are very steep in in this illicit business of drug trafficking. They are everywhere in Asian prisons. In short, many of them have suffered capital forfeit in places like Thailand, Saudi Arabia and other ruthless places.

However Tinubu that you labour so much to hate, to label a drug lord was not convicted for any drug related offence.

What you and your ilk on this forum portray, either subconsciously or deliberately is an attenuation of the relevance your principal is losing piece meal by piecemeal. I know it still hurts your kinsmen that Tinubu- against all odds, against all the tribulations against him- was able to clinch the ultimate diadem- the presidency.

What baffles me about idiots or those who have fallen below the ordinary level is why on earth are they carrying their heads, with brains about, from place to place, without making use of them; without thinking independently or originally.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

It is normal to be pain but manage it to avoid HBP.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Manhood Hustlers Right Now

It is very stupid of you to mock obidient over a case that is in court,f you continue like this and the Judges at the tribunal deal with the case decisively and deliver Judgement as APC the joke will be on you.

The opposition have submitted verified document as exhibit to the tribunal.
Tinubu is not confident or fulfill as a president because anything can happen.

So when you guys post all these rubbish mocking those who went to court it is laugable because both Atiku and Obi are billionaire and some of the supporter are better than you 1000 time.

Their challenge the system even if they don't win will make INEC sit up next time and do the right thing. Presidential election of February 25 was a scam. Jagaban was defeated in 3 critical places.Lagos where he claims he built was roofed by peter obi. Osun states where he hail from was taken over by Atiku while he couldn't get 25% in Abuja so how did he become president.inec rigged him in

So oga try dey get sense.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by akin9ja78(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gbaja can never be wrong

quote author=seborrhic post=123797069]This guy seems like a natural fit for the job.
Assuming Bisi Akande was younger he would have been the natural choice for the role.[/quote]
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by KingPure(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Engine room for deciding who to go on a compulsory leave (suspension) out of the cabals that stood in the way of the President's emergence....

I love the new office Sir
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by KingPure(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Guess what man!!!

I know why..., You're old and archaic. So you mean you truly believe what you just spewed outa your mouth to be the holy grail, or what.

Can you imagine a Baba Akande who's been on sabbatical and inactive mood politically since '03.

I'm sincerely afraid, going by your calculation, one day very soon, your reminiscing will make you feel Chief Obafemi Awolowo should've been alive for policy formation in this administration.

GeneralPula:

I would have so preferred Baba Akande. I was kinda disappointed when I heard it wasn’t going to be him! Baba Akande is a friend Every man should always pray for have!

My body no really go with Gbajabiamila being COS! I no know why..
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by TheATM: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

May God give you Strength to Withstand this Pain for the Next 8 solid years.
Not 8 years at all.it is 16 years because JAGABAN will handover to Shetima after his 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by swaggerjack: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2023
iReddington:

Go and engage your coevals with your cut and join English, why is a photograph of the chief of staff resuming office a source of pain and agony, if not the usual hateful, no direction wailing from you daft yam legged lots that no one gives a fvck about. grin

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Nass should be scrapped to cut cost of government in naija angry
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by pragmatistm(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Free tutorial for beginners to become pro in tying a tie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZfsIe9sOM

Thanks as you subscribed the channel, like and share this video.
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by 4realsexy: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Chief of staff to the drug baron-in-chief
I hope your father is better than him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia β€” Orji Kalu / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku β€” Wike / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.