Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Protection Prayers Against Demonic Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protection Prayers Against Demonic Attack (145 Views)

Suffering From Demonic attack I can't Sleep Sometimes( Help) / International Midnight Prayer Group Against Demonic And Evil Gatherings. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protection Prayers Against Demonic Attack by Everydayprayerg: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Protection prayers against demonic attacks can give you a sense of protection against the attack of the enemy. By saying these prayers, you are activating the angel of the Lord to take charge over your life and be your guard. So many believers have fell into the trap of the enemy because they are were unprotected. So many have died. Samson was made to fall because he was unprotected. At all times, we must always say the prayer for protection against demonic attacks.

I decree by the authority of heaven, every demonic attack of the enemy over your life and family is broken today in the name of Jesus Christ. For it has been written, the eyes of the Lord is always upon the righteous and His ears are always attentive to their prayers. I activate the eyes of the Lord over your life today in the name of Jesus Christ. Whatever is the plan of the enemy in this month to make you cry, I decree that the power of God will destroy it in the name of Jesus Christ.

Read on here: https://everydayprayerguide.com/2023/06/12/protection-prayers-against-demonic-attack/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Areas To Focus On If You Must Command Results. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Why You Must Not Give Up On God | Apostle Joshua Selman. / SHOCKING: NO RELIGIOUS POST TODAY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.