Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Can I Start With Ui/ux - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Start With Ui/ux (293 Views)

How Do I Start Please / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start With Ui/ux by Kingbenn(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Greetings!

For a very long time, I've been skeptical about going into tech due to the nature of my job and other activities that I do engage myself in. I work with an NGO and you know most NGO jobs are always on contract and the one signed by my organization will elapse by the end of this year, although it's rumored that there might be an extension but I don't wanna go to office anymore, I kinda feel tired of going to work every morning.

In lieu to that, I made up my mind to venture into tech starting with UI/UX, the question is, is still sustainable? How frequent will I get jobs? How many months will I have to dedicate to It before becoming a pro? Which platforms will I be to get more jobs?

I will appreciate it if I can get mentor here that will assist me as I take up this new journey
Re: Can I Start With Ui/ux by Kingbenn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mod, please help push to FP
Re: Can I Start With Ui/ux by Immunity1555: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kingbenn:
Greetings!

For a very long time, I've been skeptical about going into tech due to the nature of my job and other activities that I do engage myself in. I work with an NGO and you know most NGO jobs are always on contract and the one signed by my organization will elapse by the end of this year, although it's rumored that there might be an extension but I don't wanna go to office anymore, I kinda feel tired of going to work every morning.

In lieu to that, I made up my mind to venture into tech starting with UI/UX, the question is, is still sustainable? How frequent will I get jobs? How many months will I have to dedicate to It before becoming a pro? Which platforms will I be to get more jobs?

I will appreciate it if I can get mentor here that will assist me as I take up this new journey
You are making a nice decision.
Tech is an in-demand skill.
In as much as you are learning it, job will not be a problem.
Check this website https://bincomdevcenter.com/globaltech/
DM me 07038092071
Let me also add you to Bincom Tech club WhatsApp group were you will also collaborate with fellow Techies.
Re: Can I Start With Ui/ux by Kingbenn(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Thank you so much for the reply. Will hint you up now!
Immunity1555:

You are making a nice decision.
Tech is an in-demand skill.
In as much as you are learning it, job will not be a problem.
Check this website https://bincomdevcenter.com/globaltech/
DM me 07038092071
Let me also add you to Bincom Tech club WhatsApp group were you will also collaborate with fellow Techies.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Ask Me "What's The Time" / Learn How To Generate Money From Your Telegram Account / Tutorial To Create A Mortgage Calculator With Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.