Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri (30965 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Omokri want to come back home
Honestly, he's looking for a soft landing
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by IntelligentGoat: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin
The olodo will not come back home even if his new job is ass licker now.
Reno the foolish man
kestolove95:
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Toks2008(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
This guy should learn to shush. Perhaps he needs to check his mental health. He is beginning to talk too much as an opposition .

I thought he should be smart enough to understand that implementation of a bill is a whole different ball game from signing of a bill.

Tinubu is a beneficiary of a failed electoral bill.

Reno if you are reading this please just take a chill pill and observe. Stop messing yourself up.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Werey really wan come back.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Lobotomy02: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Suspending people from office is achieving a lot now?

People who worked against him or were on his case? Lol
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by ImperialYoruba: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:

There is nothing wrong with that. Unlike some people, this man does not forget his root.

Abike-Dabiri will lobby Tinubu to bring him back.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by WorldRichest: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:

the idiot is better than all the clowns that worked for Buhari and better than the zDigital Media guys that Tinubu just appointed.

Reno Omo-Kirikiri does his research well before posting, sometimes he is wrong, but you will see in his posts that he researches.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Queendera(f): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
if him get nyash make him try sh*t na
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by bentennyIsBack: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
And APC fanboys will go to his account to praise him but let him just write anything contrary about balablu and I can assure you that Reno's tweets will not be seen on nairaland or even enter FP! grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by adebayo987: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1669064694999425024
Missing home and the best way to reach home is to praise the President... Lmao!
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by stampo: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Werey!!! Be looking for cheap attention.

You want be minister or you want come back to Nigeria .

Oga just stay one place make we know we're you belong Jo....

Tomorrow now, you go change mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by prophetfire: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
theredaddy:
in the last two weeks we keep pressing there neck, anything to make Peter Obi lost his mpeke voice fully
Stop talking rubbish. Go and meet Tinubu if you have the means. Though I know you are a nobody that makes a lot of noise for the people in power. But try tell Tinubu or his messenger that Reno Omokri take style dey look for amnesty. Make he help him grant him amnesty to come home and Bleep his wife, that it's been long.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Khallicopyro: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Personally, I never wanted Tinubu to be president. But with the way he started I`m falling in love with him per seconds. If he continues like this Nigeria will be great again.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by bdon12: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1669064694999425024
Well done toiler shaker,u can come home now...nobody is pursuing u again.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by LesbianBoy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Stop lumping SS and SE, you'd be heart broken. The reality is different in real life, south southerners are more rational than south easterners, know this and know peace. You can call me Yoruba or hausa that's your business, deep down you know the truth.

Yoruba boy gedifok out of my mention tongue
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by vanitybutiwanti: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Yoruba boy gedifok out of my mention tongue
Attache by force, get lost and stop lumping SS and SE, we don't give a fhuck about you losers tongue
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
I think Reno is missing home. Reno should write a letter to Tinubu. Tinubu is a man of peace
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Olasyinka(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by emmyN(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
nairalee:
Truth be told even as an obedient I cannot deny the fact that he has hit the ground running. I just hope its not initial gra-gra cos I remember when Buhari started and people were shouting body language.

I wish the best for Tinubu cos at the end of the day, good governance is what we demand. If its better for my fellow Nigerians, good and fine

Hit the ground running? You must be very myopic
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by MechanicMike: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:
if him get nyash make him try sh*t na

kaiiii...ok so u have yansh?...abi??...gimmme yor nomba now!! angry
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Mrmb: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:
Fugitive. Travel down to Nigeria and congratulate him.

Coward that is looking for amnesty.

High cost of petrol welcome!
High cost of transportation welcome! _
2 days sit at home weekly for government workers in some states because of hardship.

Enemy of progress, you are already being put to eternal shame by the good moves of our dear president
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mrmb:

Enemy of progress, you are already being put to eternal shame by the good moves of our dear president
Friend of progress, go and buy petrol at 85 naira per liter.

Agb@dorized bab@blu.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Lincton: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reno is coming, you'll be welcomed with open arms.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Father4all: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Idiot looking for an Appointment
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Babastrong(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=123801529]Fugitive. Travel down to Nigeria and congratulate him.

Coward that is looking for amnesty.

High cost of petrol welcome!
High cost of transportation welcome! _
2 days sit at home weekly for government workers in some states because of hardship.[you*dey*run*the*very*day*they*born*you?.]
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Ayo199(m): 3:23am On Jun 16, 2023
nairalee:
Truth be told even as an obedient I cannot deny the fact that he has hit the ground running. I just hope its not initial gra-gra cos I remember when Buhari started and people were shouting body language.

I wish the best for Tinubu cos at the end of the day, good governance is what we demand. If its better for my fellow Nigerians, good and fine
How amazing how you guys get easily deceived. How are you legalizing illegality for Christ sake..So if someone steals your car and starts maintaining it well, you will leave the car with him? Who cursed us in Nigeria? Tinubu stole that mandate and no matter what he does, he must return that power to the rightfully voted Man. Do not be swayed by all these antics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.