Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? (26047 Views)

BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by Benz03: 12:25am On May 10
You can call me for any Mercedes deal in Benin repairs such as all Electrical services, VGS fixing brain box decoding, programming of vehicle and keys and other chipset....etc
I also engage in all general upgrades for your vehicle (BENZ specifically) and sales of all kinds of vehicles incase you are in any need if a good ride
Call or WhatsApp at :08111367505
Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by Britishcoins(m): 10:47pm On May 11
Camry pencil light, very reliable car...
Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by yak(m): 7:06am On May 12
Britishcoins:
Camry pencil light, very reliable car...

That thing should be crowned king of reliability
Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by santakris(m): 8:12am On May 25
jendoslim:

Boss, can you tell me few things I need to know about the car, I am eyeing one 2005 model C200.

I had used a few Japs though, but it would be my entry into German machines

I will be expecting your response

Morning Bro. I used this car for about 5yrs and it served me well. My own was 1999 model so I wouldn't know how reliable a 2005 model is. I will advise you go for a redtop engine if you are eyeing the groundnut eye series.

1 Like

Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by Miril: 12:15pm On May 25
I've just bought a new Range Rover Velar and am planning its first trip. Feeling excited! It's such an exciting feeling to go on a trip with a brand-new car, isn't it? By the way, any reviews of tickets center customer support? I absolutely love planning all the details of my trips, it's one of my favorite things to do. Plus, I'm incredibly passionate about traveling, so this is like a dream come true for me.

1 Like

Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by sharpwriter(m): 9:22pm On May 26
RoadMozart:
Most reliable ever. #3500 fuel took me from Lag-Akure in 2022 despite blasting at 170kmh. No electrical issues, my manual gearbox was wonderful.

Lost the car in a fire accident February this year when a Dangote truck hit me where I parked by the roadside.
Benz c200
How is the maintenance like? Costly?
And what year model is this one ?

Sorry for the loss.
Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by RoadMozart(m): 9:45pm On May 26
sharpwriter:

Sorry for the loss.

It has been the cheapest so far. C180 parts are relatively cheap including the engine tho that one hardly dies.
2001 model precisely
Re: Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? by RoadMozart(m): 9:46pm On May 26
sharpwriter:

Sorry for the loss.

It has been the cheapest so far. C180 parts are relatively cheap including the engine tho that one hardly dies.
2000 model precisely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rolls Royce Goes Into Flying Taxis, To Be Ready By 2019 For Testing / This Trailer Could Just Be A Death Trap As Seen In Lagos (photo) / Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.