Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Fantasy World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fantasy World (594 Views)

My Fantasy / My Fantasy / My Fantasy With Two Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fantasy World by dazzlingd(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Imagine if you can create anything with just your imaginations, without limitations.
Imagine if you can make your fantasy come through and you live it just as you want.
What would be your fantasy?

These fantasy goes through my mind while I shut my eyes and imagined a world, beautiful trees, everywhere green. Gentle unpolluted air, the river flows so gently. The waters so calm and sparkling like crystals. Positive energy everywhere.

Then here I am, fearless, with nothing to worry about. It’s a world of no sickness, no financial restrictions, no limitations.

Then I imagine myself seated on a throne blessed among women whom I will call goddesses.
Goddesses of different kinds, some are winged, some without wings. Some coming from the ocean, some with blue faces. But all beautiful and naked or semi naked.
The kinds of goddesses that will win miss world all over and over. All naked around me, then this African music is at the background, with some of my goddesses drumming and beating the drums with their hands with so much energy, while the other goddesses are dancing with so much energy and spirituality covered with sweat. Real women with curves, brown skin and deep melanin, oval eyes, dark eyeballs, gentle lips, sparking teeth.

There’s enough pot for anyone to smoke, they smoke and sing deep spiritual songs born out of this universe. Yeah dancing around me, their aroma all over me, and they look up to me as the god, my wish is their command. And the sun setting quietly through the ocean.

What is your fantasy?

Re: My Fantasy World by dazzlingd(m): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Imagine being among these women , in their hundreds, backing you and twerking in the African way sweating with so much energy

Re: My Fantasy World by dazzlingd(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2023
Continued…

How I want it

Re: My Fantasy World by dazzlingd(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2023
The African man I respect that tried to match this my fantasy is Fela, a true son of God.
Be like Fela, live the life of your dreams.

Re: My Fantasy World by Humble432: 4:22am On Jun 15, 2023
*Become the president of Nigeria
*jail all the corrupt politicians
*Transform our economy
*Bring all bandits, kidnappers & other criminals to book
*Change Nigeria for good
*Make sure the three arms of the govt are totally independent from each other
*Conduct a free and fair election, then have over to the winner.
Re: My Fantasy World by Amunethseranu(f): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Following ...you are creating another universe( parallel lium ) as we speak

2 Likes

Re: My Fantasy World by Amunethseranu(f): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2023
That every lover of Christianity & Islamic religion should disappear from earth including those eating from them and those planning to join these Religion in 50yrs time should also disappear...Let's see how corrupt Politicians will thrive!

2 Likes

Re: My Fantasy World by dazzlingd(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Following ...you are creating another universe( parallel lium ) as we speak

I’m sure I’m not alone in this creation. we have eternity, let’s toy with it as we wish, sometimes it may get boring and we just want start again, sometimes we may want to create a puzzle, back up our memory and store it somewhere then erase our memory and enter into the puzzle and start solving, at another time we just want to relax and enjoy immeasurable pleasures
Re: My Fantasy World by dazzlingd(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Humble432:
*Become the president of Nigeria
*jail all the corrupt politicians
*Transform our economy
*Bring all bandits, kidnappers & other criminals to book
*Change Nigeria for good
*Make sure the three arms of the govt are totally independent from each other
*Conduct a free and fair election, then have over to the winner.

May your wish come true

1 Like

Re: My Fantasy World by Communityelder(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Just have trillion dollars every other thing go fall in place grin
Re: My Fantasy World by Darknessng(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Communityelder:
Just have trillion dollars every other thing go fall in place grin

Ajeh grin
Re: My Fantasy World by Humble432: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

May your wish come true

Amen

(1) (Reply)

This Cold Play Song Fix You Lyrics Is Deep / Am I Wrong? / Female Circumcision Will Not Stop Her From Opening Her Legs So Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.