Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,729 members, 7,979,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking (185 Views)

Linkedin 2024: Communication Skills Rank Most In-demand Skill / Come And Learn Skill That Will Totally Change Your Life(detergent Powder Soap Ma / Garba Shehu Blasts Forbes For Overlooking Buhari To Name Nana Akufo-addo As Afri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
This skills has the potential to earn you $500-$1,500 per month. That skill is...

V I D E O E D I T I N G .

In today's world of short-form video content, where platforms like Facebook/Instagram Reels, TikTok, and YouTube shorts are all the rage, I want to let you in on a little secret.

If you're skilled at video editing and not selling your talents, you might be leaving a lot of money on the table!

Believe it or not, some folks are charging as much as £1500 to edit just 20 TikTok and YouTube shorts videos. Can you imagine?

Video editing has become one of the most sought-after skills in 2023, and it's high time you put your talents to good use.

So, if you're truly amazing at creating and editing captivating short videos, you can actually land a sweet monthly retainer deal, ranging from $500 to $1500, simply by helping creators like yourself with their video editing needs. Sounds amazing, right?

Here's the best part: all you need to do is send a friendly DM to top creators and offer your editing services for free. Once they see the magic you can work on their videos, they'll be blown away!

And that's when you can have a chat about a retainer deal that benefits both of you.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to turn your video editing skills into a profitable venture. Reach out to those top creators and show them what you've got!

Good luck, and I can't wait to see your editing talents shine!

And by the way, if you need help with learning this skill, kindly ask in the comments or send a DM and I'll point you in the right direction.

I have a complete program that will take you step by step through out the journey very fast.

Do you offer video editing services or do you know someone making a fortune out of this skill?
Or you know somebody who is interested on learning the skills?

Lemme in a comment section
Re: Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by Woodaz: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
I too video edit +2349137646928
Re: Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by TsbAfrica: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
How do you generate leads and aquire clients .... What is your approach.
Re: Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2023
Both are not left behind in the video editing course.
TsbAfrica:
How do you generate leads and aquire clients .... What is your approach.
Re: Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by hazandino(m): 4:32am On Jun 15, 2023
pls add up to ur wats app group 08135671994
Re: Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by judatech: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2023
Interested
AbuSadeegbiz:
This skills has the potential to earn you $500-$1,500 per month. That skill is...

In today's world of short-form video content, where platforms like Facebook/Instagram Reels, TikTok, and YouTube shorts are all the rage, I want to let you in on a little secret.

If you're skilled at video editing and not selling your talents, you might be leaving a lot of money on the table!

Believe it or not, some folks are charging as much as £1500 to edit just 20 TikTok and YouTube shorts videos. Can you imagine?

Video editing has become one of the most sought-after skills in 2023, and it's high time you put your talents to good use.

So, if you're truly amazing at creating and editing captivating short videos, you can actually land a sweet monthly retainer deal, ranging from $500 to $1500, simply by helping creators like yourself with their video editing needs. Sounds amazing, right?

Here's the best part: all you need to do is send a friendly DM to top creators and offer your editing services for free. Once they see the magic you can work on their videos, they'll be blown away!

And that's when you can have a chat about a retainer deal that benefits both of you.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to turn your video editing skills into a profitable venture. Reach out to those top creators and show them what you've got!

And by the way, if you need help with learning this skill, kindly ask in the comments or send a DM and I'll point you in the right direction.

I have a complete program that will take you step by step through out the journey very fast.

Do you offer video editing services or do you know someone making a fortune out of this skill?

Re: Here's An In-demand Skill That You May Be Overlooking by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
AbuSadeegbiz:

(1) (Reply)

Video Production Company: Video Production Services India / Biography Of Barnabas Stanley / Solution To Stop Your Wife Bullying You In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.