Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,859 members, 7,848,492 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? (2392 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' / Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by yeye4live(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
IN D NEWS RECENTLY,

1/ U HEARD D STORY IN BIDA POLITECH WERE GIRLS RE HUNTING FOR JOYSTICK BECAUSE OF MONEY

2/ A LADY IN LAG SLEPT WIT HIS HUSBAND FRIEND JUST CUSE HE PROMISE HER A BLACKBERRY PHONE

3/ A NIJA GIRL TRY TO SMUGGLE COCAINE TO HOLAND TRU HER VIRGINAL CUSE OF MONEY

4/ A NIJA GIRL BECOME A PROSTITUTE JUST TO RAIZE MONEY TO FLY TO DUBIA (REASON) SHE WANTS TO TAKE PICTURE N PLACE IN HER FACE BOOK JUST TO INPRES HER FRIENDS

5/ GIRLS FIGHTIN FOR GUYS WIT JUJU CUSE OF MONEY.

GUYS I VE SO MANY LATEX NEWS ON CHICK ,LETS JUST DO WIT THIS 4NOW,I DONT KOW WHY GIRLS NOW RE HOPELESSLY DESPERATE.
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by tellwisdom: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
4/ A NIJA GIRL BECOME A LovePeddler JUST TO RAIZE MONEY TO FLY TO DUBIA (REASON) SHE WANTS TO TAKE PICTURE N PLACE IN HER FACE BOOK JUST TO INPRES HER FRIENDS

Gbuhahahahaha!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin A place i can fly even with NEWSPAPER as VISA
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
You are Mobo444. Lord I should have realized that long time ago.

God!!! I have been stoopid for too long. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Osama10(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hmmmn grin grin grin
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ roki I thought I was the only one who thinks so.
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Dondav(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
True yarn bro!
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Dabss(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
na today?
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by r231(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Mcleo007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
@op, its because times are very hard that most girls can barely eat 2 square meals. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
Well Well! For every desperate girl, there are five desperate boys! (sexkillz 2011) cool
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by tellwisdom: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
dondav, fine albino cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2011
smh.
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Ranoscky(m): 5:11am On Oct 02, 2011
OP, I dis-agree with you until I read or see a NIGERIAN girl that is yet  to eat [b]S[/b]HIT for money!
And when I say '[b]s[/b]hit', im not just talking about random [b]s[/b]hit, but the normal one that drops out of YOUR as$ when you go to toilet!

I, RANOSCKY have watched an American [b]p[/b]orno movie where the girls (whores) eat their poo and. . .Ewwww! Make I no talk again sef!   

Bonus - I'v seen som1 that ate a dead rotine pigeon for $5. Watched it in WSHH (world star hip hop).
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Osedidi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
this is your opinion, check out what happens in other so called civilized worlds then you will realize that naija babes are still far on the fair side
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2011
OP the thing don tire us ooo.Nowardays naija babes in their despiration to even hook a richman now visit mallams and native doctors for jazz and juju wey dem go use on an unfortunate bobo.May god help us ooo sad.
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by yeye4live(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
rokiatu:

You are Mobo444. Lord I should have realized that long time ago.

God!!! I have been stoopid for too long. embarassed embarassed

humm u mis road,d truth hurts dats why

sexkillz:

Well Well! For every desperate girl, there are five desperate boys! (sexkillz 2011) cool

we dont ned ur sugestion here cuse ure ofpoint, u kno ur self wel dat ure a girl so no ned talking much
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by kemmeye: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

OP, I dis-agree with you until I read or see a NIGERIAN girl that is yet to eat [b]S[/b]HIT for money!
And when I say 's[/b]hit', im not just talking about random [b]s[/b]hit, but the normal one that drops out of YOUR as$ when you go to toilet!

I, RANOSCKY have watched an American [b]p[/b]orno movie where the girls (whores) [b]eat their poo and. . .Ewwww
! Make I no talk again sef!

Bonus - I'v seen som1 that ate a dead rotine pigeon for $5. Watched it in WSHH (world star hip hop).

i think i just puked in my mouth a little
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by Ranoscky(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lol.

Wait until you watch the movie, then you'll know what am talking about!

Disgusting and irritating, if I may say! It can even make you puke out your intestines.
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by qweenaxx(f): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
Different chicks with different traits.
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by yeye4live(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? by God2man(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2011
Tought time is for everybody in nigeria,it depends on the way you handle the tough time. It is not an excuse to steal,to defraud or to kill. Tought times are meant to refine us and make us a better person.Money is good,but it is limited when it comes to things that are beyond us. Money can give you a well furnished 3 bedroom flat, but it cannot give you sleep. Money can get you valuable books,it cannot give you brain. At times,you may use your money to buy things that will create problem for you. It is very bad when it is in the hand of evil people. Money is only good,if it is in the hand of right person. Let us be careful with the way we run after wealth. The love of money is still the root of all evil. The wages of sin is still death,says the bible. God bless you. God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Or Marriage... / Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please / When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.