Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate (523 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / How Senators Extorted Mdas During Oversight Visit — Sen Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by 9jahotblog: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
How Senators reportedly voted for the Senate President’s seat of the 10th assembly.

This is interesting

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by 9jahotblog: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2023
😂 very interesting, most of Labour Party senators cast their votes for Akpabio
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by iammo(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2023
We the SouthSouth/SouthEast

Ibo be scamming SouthSouth since the days of Ojucrook

IBO

I- I

B- before

O - others

5 Likes

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by lhordspy: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Kalu voted Yari? This man never learn. If they put him to his place now. He will start crying. This is how he won his sentorial election with over 34k votes, but Tinubu lost the same senatorial district, having only 3k votes. In the same election conducted same place, time, minutes, same hours. Just different ballot paper and boxes. These people are just very dull when it comes to playing politics right.

Meanwhile , Obidients are on social media doing Nzogbu Nzogbu, forming political activists, while their elected leaders from Labour party are in the National Assembly voting Tinubu's candidate and doing His bidding.

Gullible headless-mob. You guys were scammed.

7 Likes

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by mcmurphy132(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Even surprised that christian from the south east and South south voted yari.

I pity s/s, Hope they can see. Small election dey don vote northerners again.

Delta senators voting the Yari.

Labour party try Sha.

Hope the S/S can see the S/E senators voting the Yari from the north. Make them dey form padi padi with betrayals.

Hardly will the north vote against the southwest in an election between S/w and S/E

2 Likes

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by Ttipsy(f): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
I saw Delta senators voting yari
WOW

2 Likes

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by lhordspy: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Ttipsy:
I saw Delta senators voting yari
WOW

PDP senators mostly aligned with Yari. The most surprising one is the senators from Kano, the NNPP guys. Asides Jibrin of APC, they all voted Yari . Very strange.

Kaduna senators voting for Yari sounds an alarm. Something isnt right.

Good to see Ireti kingibe opted for Akpabio too. I think reality is finally setting in. Immediately after the election, she went full anti-APC. Granting interviews launching attacks here and there.

She probably forgot she is alone in FCT there. Without aligning with the center as FCT only senator. The person is doomed to fail. , Coupled with the fact Ireti isnt even an indigene, and she will be having an opposition as FCT minister. She needed the alignment. That was what condemned Philip Aduda, who is even an indigene, but was rendered ineffective because he failed to align with the center.

1 Like

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by Segunbabba(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2023
El-Rufai is a betrayer, El-Rufai instructed senators in Kaduna to vote Yari, instead of his party man Akpabio. Tinubu should start avoiding El-Rufai now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by Segunbabba(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

IBO

I- I

B- before

O - others

El-Rufai is a betrayer, El-Rufai instructed senators in Kaduna to vote Yari, instead of his party man Akpabio. Tinubu should start avoiding El-Rufai now before it's too late.
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by famology(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Fake news!
There's no way you can tell who voted who. The ballot paper had no names of senators attached to it.
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by Resurrection212: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
The game is that pdp senators allied with yari. While some APC senators that I will call religious bigots from north massively voted yari. Kaduna state and jigawa as example.

However that jimoh Ibrahim's was only Yoruba that voted yari useless boy.

Also in my state imo state the bastard that voted yari will hear from us soon.
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

IBO

I- I

B- before

O - others

Two urchinns commenting back to back, one is insulting Igbos for voting Akpabio, another insulting Igbos for voting yari.Very confused people, Igbos really give you guys nightmare

1 Like

Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by iammo(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Segunbabba:

PDP cleared all 3 Kaduna Senatorial district

Not Rufai's fault
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by Blankstare(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Kalu the shameless ibo man
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by iammo(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Two urchinns commenting back to back, one is insulting Igbos for voting Akpabio, another insulting Igbos for voting yari.Very confused people, Igbos really give you guys nightmare

Low self esteem

National Politics is been discussed you think anyone gives a fvck about your tribe

Kaduna was mentioned and nobody from Kaduna is wailing
Re: How Senators Reportedly Voted For The Senate President’s Seat Of The 10th Senate by Mynd44: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Full Biography Of Hon Alhaji Abubakar Abdullahi Lado Suleja / First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans / PDP Died The Day Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo Tore His Membership Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.