Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,298 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? (3216 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Abolodje: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
So after you dump that your boyfriend for April you don sharply get another boyfriend wey you want make he move in.

Dey play😹
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by wisdomkid: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a weak man moves into a woman’s apartment

Apart from weakness....it is totally wrong

If you know the shit that goes on in a woman’s apartment you won't move in

The man paying her TV cable subscription is different from the one paying her house rent
The one paying for her food stuff will also be different from the one paying her electricity bills

Not every woman is like this please. What is wrong with these narratives and today's men mentality regarding women?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by UptownVibes(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Op is not serious. I noticed that where he stressed that he has been feeding him.. What has feeding him got to do with bringing him into your apartment? You belike guy when dey disguise as female sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by UptownVibes(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
wisdomkid:

Not every woman is like this please. What is wrong with these narratives and today's men mentality regarding women?
Don't mind that my brother. He has been smoking expired weed ,since he returned from efcc custody cheesy Damn niker

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Mantilla(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2023
He might suffer from erectile dysfunction
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Clashhh1: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2023
Better help him get a place if you can but him living with you na wrong move. I've been there before. Trust me you can't deal with a frustrated man, the sex will be more than it used to and there's more chances of unplanned pregnancy (shey u ready for multiple abortion?), you'll loose respect for him with time and can you deal with his other side you've not seen yet?

Thing is you'll know exactly who you've been dating while living with him but you fit no like am
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by udeh3(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2023
I sensed you're a matured lady. For a lady to be alone and also working too, you've a level of maturity

Responsibility and support is key to a healthy relationship. You've been dating for sometime now, you knew the difference between when he had a job and now. You also know his character, if he ticks your box as the right guy you love, nothing stops you from housing him for the main time while he gets another means of livelihood

I'll continue to say, relationship has no rule or formula, go with what works for you both
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by timisquare82(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2023
The same thing my fiance did for me then, her brothers kicked against it but she didn't succumb. Today she's my wife with kids, I changed her work from hawking wares to government job , she's back to school to get bsc and finally today I have completed my second house. Glory to Almighty God!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Karen2024:
Lately my boyfriend was ejected from his apartment because he wasn't able to pay his rents. He was sacked from his work so I have been feeding him too.

Is it not better he move in? I just want to sample your opinions.

Since the guy now has more free time he will be fvckking you steady so be ready for.more unwanted pregnancies
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Bennysam: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a weak man moves into a woman’s apartment

Apart from weakness....it is totally wrong

If you know the shit that goes on in a woman’s apartment you won't move in

The man paying her TV cable subscription is different from the one paying her house rent
The one paying for her food stuff will also be different from the one paying her electricity bills

Sometimes you think before you talk, he can move in there for some time when he get himself , He move out because he will do the same thing for his girlfriend
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Bennysam: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
brain54:

Na wah o…

Weakness or pride/ego?

Strength isn’t always physical. What’s weakness about a guy losing his job and moving in with his woman until he finds his feet again? Misfortunes sometimes happen to even the hardest working man.

To me the only reason I would not move in with my woman is ego/pride.

I would rather starve than have a woman feed me.

It has nothing to do with weakness or strength.

But that’s me!
Don't mind him pride will kill him one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lie? / The Many Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love / are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.