Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,334 members, 7,947,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) (8309 Views)

10 Facts About Ud'hiyah / What Is The Cost Of ILEYA Ram/cow In Your Area? / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Ekrenji: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Ease with the adjective.

That said, the change to eat Pork came from Jesus mouth: Someone who claimed to be sent by God.

So, if there is a Prophetic Utterances to that abrogation, it is good to go.

Like I said, go easy on the adjectives...
Where in the Koran did the sacrificial animal of Abraham changed from ram to all kinds of animals?

Where in the Koran did Allah later forbid eating of donkey meat?
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ekrenji:

Where in the Koran did the sacrificial animal of Abraham changed from ram to all kinds of animals?

When Jesus said eat Pork was he going against the word of Jehovah his Father or as some Christians says he is God, going against his own word as contained in the Laws he gave Moses?
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Ekrenji: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

When Jesus said eat Pork was he going against the word of Jehovah his Father or as some Christians says he is God, going against his own word as contained in the Laws he gave Moses?

Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by luluman: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
braveboy64:

Yet your logic told you Abraham went against other animals 😏
Olodo, I don't believe in any logic but YOU do.
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Bukola94: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
luluman:
Shut up, GOD did not give Abraham options of sacrificial animal.
shut down ur smelling mouth, God give us we humans of nowadays options of animals. Not everyone got game,he want the poor to be happy and answer their players too in one way or the other. He is a merciful God, isn't He?
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Bukola94: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ekrenji:

I won't call you olodo like someone call me on this same topic. Forbidden of eating certain animals dey Hadiths, and same with horse and donkey meat. Did Jesus chop pork meat or dog meat ?
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Bukola94: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
luluman:
Olodo, when you make reference to bible you give the site for verification. So which book of bible ,chapter & verse
Otondo, go read ur bible again u will see it there, but your hypocrisy may blind you not to see it. Read from old testament, just gave u clue, my bigger olodo
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Bukola94: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ekrenji:

Please show us where Jesus mentioned Mohammed in the Bible.
I don't need to show you, Jesus made mention of prophet coming after him. He does speak in parables and only those that sees the light & those that have shared light in them will get the message clearly. Have giving you clue, so do your research
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by luluman: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin
Bukola94:
Otondo, go read ur bible again u will see it there, but your hypocrisy may blind you not to see it. Read from old testament, just gave u clue, my bigger olodo
Mr Olodo, the book of Old testament chapter what? grin
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Ekrenji: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bukola94:
I don't need to show you, Jesus made mention of prophet coming after him. He does speak in parables and only those that sees the light & those that have shared light in them will get the message clearly. Have giving you clue, so do your research
Be changing mouth there. Where did Jesus mention Mohammed in the Bible?
Re: 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) by Ekrenji: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bukola94:
I won't call you olodo like someone call me on this same topic. Forbidden of eating certain animals dey Hadiths, and same with horse and donkey meat. Did Jesus chop pork meat or dog meat ?
Allah revealed in the Koran that you can eat everything except a few ones, donkey meat is not one of the forbidden. Which do you rank first: hadith or Koran?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supplications To Attain Provision And Wealth, And Pay Off Debts / How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria / Ending The Ramadan Moon Fighting In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.