Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,822 members, 7,976,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained (63046 Views)

See What Happened To Pastor Chris And Anita After The Divorce / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by genkins(m): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Ekugbeh:
I run a company and I'm not yet 30.

POS abi? Nice one
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Ekugbeh(m): 2:34am On Jun 17, 2023
genkins:

POS abi? Nice one
check my signature 😂
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Kingjbase: 4:23am On Jun 17, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is completely untrue. God hates divorce but he permits it. We are called into liberty not bondage. If it will cost you your life, if your spouse has become unreasonable and dangerous, quit!
What happened to " better or for worse "
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Image123(m): 4:34am On Jun 17, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is completely untrue. God hates divorce but he permits it. We are called into liberty not bondage. If it will cost you your life, if your spouse has become unreasonable and dangerous, quit!

Separation, not divorce.
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Image123(m): 4:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Kingjbase:

What happened to " better or for worse "

It's not in the Bible. On your side though, God hates divorce.
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by kelspinall(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2023
this one no concern me
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2023
What's the purpose of this story? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by akaahs(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2023
engineerkola:

Maybe you should ask yourself and be honest. Before this issue, did you truly like the Pastor? You might be offended by him already and you just needed a reason to turn it into hate. There are many people like you. They do not like someone but will always be seeking for bad news about the person that they can use as a reason to publicly hate the person.
If i didn't like him that much believe me, i won't waste my time to listen/read his messages before the divorce.
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by djon78(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
leanonme82:
His brother Pastor ken is married to Pastor ose oyakhilome.

She was in charge of Isolo branch while he went to SA to start the south african branch.

Thats how he impregnated one south african woman.

If u see how beautiful pastor ose is, and her handsome sons dt even look like pastor chris photocopy. After they didnt de-robe him for his infidelity, i lost faith in Pastor Chris. His divorce was the end of it for me. I still believe he had a strong calling and his ministry achieved so much for Gods kingdom. I guess at the end of the day we are all men.

I like the end of your write up

At the end of everything we are all Men, and men are bound to make mistakes, including marriage mistakes

Na only God go judge
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by djon78(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
blahc007:

Look at how bold you are writing about someone's private life....if the woman doesn't want to stay again, wetin u wan mek oga do?.....mek em kill em self?

Well, 2 of them showed a whole lot of maturity on that divorce matter. I love how they kept everything secret up until now...... As bloggers no get enough info so that they can rant there ranting as usual, they started manufacturing some lies and reconciliation rumors...

Thank God Dem 2 still maturedly debunked all.

The dissolution never stopped The MOG from walking in his heavenly purpose....his growing from Grace to Grace...

I sha no know wetin u wan achieve by digging up a dead issue

I wonder oo
Pastor Chris is over 60 years
Wetin him dey look for woman body again
He is Even a grandfather
So he is right on point
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by djon78(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
olisaEze:
If this can happen between two people that dated each other from their undergraduate days, make nobody come tell me anything about love, agape or otherwise, dan’llah! After all is said & done, a man of God is still just a man.😌

Love doesn't really hold marriage
What holds marriage is mutual understanding, respect and empathy

Outside these marriages na just Cruise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Thomasankara(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
[/color]why must christians be afraid of death? Heaven is sure for you,when u are in God's way[color=#770077]
Wagwanbrethren:

See wetin this one dey talk. Oga, they have their reason for divorce. Better to stay divorce, than stay in a marriage that might not work out.

If you like go kill yourself because of wetin bible talk. If your marriage isn't gonna work out, then pull out. Marriage is not for better for worse, this same phrase has ruined many people's life. Same way it killed that Gospel singer lady,Osinachi!
Marriage is not for everyone. You don't stay in a marriage just because you want to please people/members or one useless body of Christ. All these over religious folks can be so annoying Sha! 🤷‍♂️
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Thomasankara(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
[/color]her information and pictures were removed from their website,so who ordered the removal?[color=#770077]
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by naijakissleave(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

See wetin this one dey talk. Oga, they have their reason for divorce. Better to stay divorce, than stay in a marriage that might not work out.

If you like go kill yourself because of wetin bible talk. If your marriage isn't gonna work out, then pull out. Marriage is not for better for worse, this same phrase has ruined many people's life. Same way it killed that Gospel singer lady,Osinachi!
Marriage is not for everyone. You don't stay in a marriage just because you want to please people/members or one useless body of Christ. All these over religious folks can be so annoying Sha! 🤷‍♂️

Guy the poster I quoted below made some valid point as I was reading his post. Every couple you see as married (man or the woman) has one early signs or the other before they say I do that will lead to divorce or bring success in the marriage after a period of time.

It takes one of the couple who has courageous mind to address the ill sign before it escalates. Most broken marriages can be predicted based on how the intended wife-to-be or husband-to-be relates to the in-laws, friends etc

Racoon:
What a terrible example and ending for a supposed godly union in an established ministry. Do one pray their union should get its spice back with this one they are still nursing irreconcilable grudges? God does not answer that kind of prayer.
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by Altern8tor: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Racoon:
What a terrible example and ending for a supposed godly union in an established ministry. Do one pray their union should get its spice back with this one they are still nursing irreconcilable grudges? God does not answer that kind of prayer.
Oga I don't understand this Ur outdated information u are dishing out oo.... Why bringing up something that happened in 2016? I thought they reconciled in 2019... Pls give us 2023 update about...haba
Re: Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I stopped being Pastor Chris' follower from the very moment I heard about his crashed marriage lipsrsealed. Because you can't be teaching and preaching about what what you can't replicate lipsrsealed. And expect me to keeping following you..
and when you left the ministry has kept going higher, you are not perfect either, are you following ministry or following God, in short, you had bad intentions when you were in Christ Embassy, following God should be the foundation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.