Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,396 members, 7,968,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (49171 Views)

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Bobotic(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
9ja good for your eyes? shocked

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Nyamiri: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mad boys grin
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by SmartyPants(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
judatech:
Thought they said they were stranded over there?
So 9ja is so bad...that some people are ready to be stranded in Europe than come back here,even with scholarship

Has nothing to do with naija, after all I'm sure you can see he offered Benin, Mauritius and Ghana.

The simple fact is those boys are criminals who have probably gotten themselves into the web of Nigerian cultists and scammers that infest Cyprus.

They have chosen their path and will get their reward.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Omoawoke: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Who are you to forgive. They don’t need the forgiveness of a church scammer like you. Thief pastor
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
That won't change the fact that the OPM pastor is fake. Very fake pastor
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Investorozay: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
No be every stray dog dem dey help for this life. I once picked someone up like this. And the person almost sent to me zero. But God strong pass them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by ojehmario1969(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
This guys dem stupid iswr

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shebi no work in Cyprus. So why dem wan stay These boys are not wise

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by emperor4love(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dis is idiot want who will be funding there lifestyle there,the no wan school, this is the truth de hide from us
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by blahc007: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Winters23:
grin

This is what happens when people that should know better chose to reward bad behaviours instead of condemning it. The boys weren't serious with their job back home in Nigeria and a supposed clergy rewarded their bad behaviour with scholarship.
I just hope the man of God has learnt his lessons.....no be everybody u fit help for this life.

Jus see the way Dem de talk, Dem look serious at all?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by SaintLucia: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Clowns were dancing on duty.

Their employer sacked them.

Obidient pastor rather than encouraging them and advise them to be responsible in life instead sent them to school abroad because of eyes service.

The Obi supporters who never respect anybody not even their own parents started living a lavish life in Cyprus.

Obidient pastor refused to send them money again.

Obidient started insulting pastor.

Obidient pastor put a curse on them, imagine a pastor fa laying curse on someone. grin

Obi supporters in Cyprus told him.to go to hell and stop using their star to shine grin

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by 8stargeneral: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

You can call me anything you feel OPM scholarship na scam as people in Benin republic what they are going through in the name of OPM scholarship

#sorrynovex
scam how explain to us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onuman: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMe_tNcp9k

Yet to see who left Nigeria but returned to settle in Nigeria unless residency problems in the country emigrated to.
Not even voters votes count in Nigeria. A whole load of shitt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by izubext007: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
they are not stupid , is just normal to fine ur way

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by hacunamatata: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
You better stay back till The drug lord is booted out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by chatinent: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pastor also needs to be forgiven for the unpastor acts he committed.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by chukkystar(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Person help U go Cyprus U dey misbehave, they say come back and U refuse 😂😂..

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by mastermaestro(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Winters23:
grin

This is what happens when people that should know better chose to reward bad behaviours instead of condemning it. The boys weren't serious with their job back home in Nigeria and a supposed clergy rewarded their bad behaviour with scholarship.

They all deserve one another including OPM pastor. Why on earth would anyone reward workplace nuisance? They can keep dragging one another till they exhaust their publicity tricks. sad

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by izubext007: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
papa OPM u can not for give some one and depot them by buying them flight ticket they did not ask for

1 Like

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by blaise26abj(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
davit:
Stupid boys.

They have been pretty entitled and stupid . But in this returning to naija matter, they are smart . Naija na jungle o . Big man against 2 broke boys . It can be a trick to lure them back to nigeria then deal with them severely . It is better they stay there for their own safety . How the man go buy ticket for them when he didn’t discuss it with them ? Looks fishy to me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by mastermaestro(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
SaintLucia:
Clowns were dancing on duty.

Their employer sacked them.

Obidient pastor rather than encouraging them and advise them to be responsible in life instead sent them to school abroad because of eyes service.

The Obi supporters who never respect anybody not even their own parents started living a lavish life in Cyprus.

Obidient pastor refused to send them money again.

Obidient started insulting pastor.

Obidient pastor put a curse on them, imagine a pastor fa laying curse on someone. grin

Obi supporters in Cyprus told him.to go to hell and stop using their star to shine grin

Guy, what is this? grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onatisi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
leave them, after like 1 year of doing Yahoo, and they are not getting anything, they will result to stealing and drugs, then after they might have spent some years and time then they will realize how stupid they were not to have come back when they had the chance. if they come back now there is every likelihood that they can still travel again anytime, but been in Cyprus has very little opportunities for Africans , time flies like a supersonic rocket when you are in deep shit

SmartPolician:
These guys think that Cyprus is the United States because they are seeing a decent environment, not knowing it has no opportunities.

When they stay there for 6 months without having something reasonable to do, they will start yahoo-yahoo. Then, they turn to Yahoo boys, not Happie boys!

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by AlphaWolf27: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm not surprised. Though it was a good and kind gesture from the pastor, I criticized the OPM move in the first place. He intended to embarrass their then employer (chicken republic) for terminating their employment over their irresponsible behaviour at work, but the pastor ended up insulted & frustrated. They even spat on his face over this. The thing is, they committed gross misconduct in the workplace, no matter how insignificant you may think it is, and you went on to take them in. I say it again Chicken Republic was right to fire them for dancing at work. It was not in their JD but many people came out to defend them.

Simple moral of this story is that you cannot take a pig out of the gutter and expect it to behave like a human. A pig will always be a pig.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Pelicanmedia: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm still in the business of providing good Social Media management and website design services. Hit me up!!! Kindly RT please, my customers are on your TL 🙏🏽

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by BATified2023: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
bukatyne:
I hope this is the last we would hear of this saga.

Since the boys have decided not to come back to Nigeria, I hope they understand that OPM is no longer responsible for them.

I also hope that they have gotten sudden clarity on how to care for themselves considering they were unable to do so for the last six months.
they will take to crime
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by zinaunreal(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
It was never about school grin grin grin

Hunger dey North Cyprus o
Except they make it to the south

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Felaincarnated: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Boys wey dey press already. Just sey client neva pay na y body dey pepper dem
SmartPolician:
These guys think that Cyprus is the United States because they are seeing a decent environment, not knowing it has no opportunities.

When they stay there for 6 months without having something reasonable to do, they will start yahoo-yahoo. Then, they turn to Yahoo boys, not Happie boys!

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Betanaija42moro: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

You can call me anything you feel OPM scholarship na scam as people in Benin republic what they are going through in the name of OPM scholarship

#sorrynovex

No body in your family or lineage has ever given a single person a scholarship and you are here spreading lies.

Ungrateful ignoramus

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
this is the problem with many people who are outside, they do not want to come back but yet they are not making any headway in life, they believe that all those in Nigeria are suffering, by the time they now realize their stupidity in thinking like this, all their friends they left in Nigeria would have gone far in their various careers, and settled down comfortably. now to reintegrate back into society now becomes a problem

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.