Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 (12651 Views)

NNPC Recruitment Site Crashes After Announcing 2024 Job Vacancies For Nigerians / Remote Jobs 1.0 / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Busycityng: 1:21pm On May 09
As we speak i can virtually do anything just to secure myself a job. Am very good with computer and gadget because i took a diploma course on COMPUTER ENGINEERING a long time ago, infact my previous job was working with MKOPA fintech company i help them marketing and sale smartphones on easy pay basis, i can drive only automatic cars presently am a 300level student of noun studing ECONOMICS pls fix me with a job
Meerahbel:
What can you do?
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Busycityng: 3:40pm On May 09
My location is @ Ajah,lagos

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 4:45pm On May 09
Job Title: Social Media Manager

Job Type: Hybrid (3 days on-site)

Salary: N137,000 net

Experience: 3 years

We are looking to hire an experienced social media manager for our client, a travel agency located at Obanikoro, Lagos.

Job Responsibilities

· Develop and implement a cohesive social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement.
· Create and schedule high-quality content across various social media platforms.
· Engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews.
· Analyse the effectiveness of social media campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
· Stay up to date with the latest social media practices and technologies.
· Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.

Requirements
· Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
· Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
· Good understanding of social media KPIs.
· Familiarity with web design and publishing.
· Excellent multitasking skills.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Team player.
· Good time-management skills.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· Great video editing skills.

Qualified candidates can send their CVs to talent@hr-aidconsults.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Busycityng:
As we speak i can virtually do anything just to secure myself a job. Am very good with computer and gadget because i took a diploma course on COMPUTER ENGINEERING a long time ago, infact my previous job was working with MKOPA fintech company i help them marketing and sale smartphones on easy pay basis, i can drive only automatic cars presently am a 300level student of noun studing ECONOMICS pls fix me with a job
Are you a corp member looking for a primary place of assignment (PPA), and do you study Accounting or Finance?

This opportunity is for you.

Bukka Hut Restaurant is hiring for the role of Account Intern (Corps Member, preferably) to join our Account & Finance Team!

Compensation: NGN50,000 monthly, and opportunity for career development within the organization.

To apply, kindly send your CV and cover letter to careers@bukkahut.com.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 4:46pm On May 09
Busycityng:
My location is @ Ajah,lagos
*JOB OPENINGS:*

A Real Estate firm is in need of:

1. *CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER - N250k*
* Minimum of 5yrs Marketing & Sales Experience.

2. *BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - N200k Gross*
* Min of 3yrs experience on the job role.

3. *SALES MANAGER- N150k gross*
* Min of 3yrs Marketing head & Sale experience.
* Must have sales leadership experience

4. *SALES EXECUTIVES:* N100k monthly
- Must have experience in Real Estate Sales or banking sector.

5. *HEAD OF ACCOUNTS:* 200k
* Must have minimum of 3years as Head of finance or a senior financial leadership role.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MBA or CPA preferred.
* Ability to communicate complex financial information effectively
* Strategic thinking and problem management skills
* Integrity and professionalism in Financial management
* Experience in fundraising, M&A or capital market.

6. *CUSTOMER CARE OFFICERS: 70-100k*
- Minimum of 2 yrs experienc on the job role.

- Must be friendly over the phone and respond to clients enquiries effectively.
- Must be able to multitask, draft and send emails.
- Must be able to use initiative and work with little or no supervision.

7. *FRONTDESK OFFICER- 60k. (Location: Ikota First Gate, Ajah Lagos).*

- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

- Proficient in Microsoft Office

- Ability to handle client enquiries while maintaining composure and attention to Details.

*Only candidates living close to job location will be considered.*

Qualified candidates should send CVs with subject role to hr@realtyprosnig.com
Or WhatsApp: 09040205045.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Busycityng: 5:27pm On May 09
I strongly prefer the social media manager job because i have all the basic knowledge in marketing through all online media platform but have never work for any organisation as a social media manager.

Or the front desk work @ ikota.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by AngelSlay: 8:38pm On May 09
You dey select
Busycityng:
I strongly prefer the social media manager job because i have all the basic knowledge in marketing through all online media platform but have never work for any organisation as a social media manager.

Or the front desk work @ ikota.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Busycityng: 8:40pm On May 09
Any1 is ok by me..honestly
AngelSlay:
You dey select

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 7:58am On May 17
Multiple Vacancies

Experienced and Senior Turner Workshop/Technical Nigerian professionals with a background in Steel/Lead/Smelting industries are required for the following roles:

Shift Fitter. ( Rolling Mill )
Mould Operator ( SMS )
Production Fitter ( Structural Mill )
Caster Filter ( SMS )
CCM Opetator ( SMS )

Years of Exp: 3 - 10 hands-on years of experience.

Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to michael.eromosele@africanindustries.com or WhatsApp 08028489326

Note, that only suitable candidates will be contacted.

Kindly re-broadcast
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 7:59am On May 17
URGENT RECRUITMENT

Job Role: Accountant
Locations: Igbo-efon, Lekki
Industry: Real Estate
Company: Greenwide Limited
Work Mode: On-site
Job Type: Full time

Job Responsibilities
- ⁠- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- ⁠Promote our projects and services on social media platforms (be our ambassador)
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Posting of all payments
- Preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- ⁠Reach out to Leeds that has indicated interest on the company's services.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Computing, filing and remitting taxes and all other statutory financial obligations and ensuring the company is compliant with federal and state regulations
- ⁠Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Managing financial and accounting software used by the company

QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is required.
- Previous experience with bookkeeping, Marketing, and Real Estate.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills

Qualified Candidates should send their resumes to greenwidehr@gmail.com using Marketer/Accountant as the subject of the Email.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:16am On May 17
*URGENT JOB VACANCY*

*Job Role: Logistics Superintendent*
*Industry: Oil and Gas*
*Salary Range: 140 - 180k Net*
*Requirements*
• 2-3 years of logistics experience
• BSc/HND degree in related field.
• Knowledge of logistics regulations and procedures.
• MS Excel skills.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

- Coordinate orders with cross-functional teams for customer satisfaction
- Ensure accurate and timely order processing and execution
- Track vehicles, report distresses, and maintain communication with stakeholders.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to twpchrservices@gmail.com

*Please state your preferred location as the subject of the mail.*

N.B: Only qualified candidates will be contacted!

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:16am On May 17
Human Resource & Administrative Officer (3months maternity cover).

We're looking for an enthusiastic HR Officer to join our team on a fixed-term contract to cover a maternity leave absence.

- Assist with recruitment and onboarding processes
- Provide day-to-day HR support to employees
- Maintain employee records and ensure compliance with HR policies
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies, benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Other HR duties and as assigned

Requirements;
- Experience of not more than 3years in human resource (mandatory).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of employment law (a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A proactive and positive attitude with a willingness to learn

Send cvs to thehrdrecruits@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:17am On May 17
WE’RE HIRING!!!

Job Title: Content Editing Intern
Duration: 6 months
Salary: ₦80,000 Net

Position Overview:
We are actively seeking *Content Editing Interns* to join our team! In this role, you will play a crucial part in enhancing the quality and effectiveness of our educational content.

Key Responsibilities:
* Reviewing and editing written and multimedia content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and clarity
* Ensuring content accuracy, coherence, and alignment with instructional objectives
* Verifying facts, sources, and references for accuracy and credibility
* Conducting research and fact-checking to support content development
* Formatting and structuring content for readability and user experience
* Collaborating with the design team to ensure visual elements align with the content
* Providing feedback and suggestions for content improvement to enhance student engagement and comprehension

Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Public Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Computing, Mass Communication, Criminology, Nursing, Public Health, or a related field
* Proven experience in content review/editing, preferably in an educational setting
* Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
* Familiarity with multimedia content editing tools and platforms
* Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams

How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV to jobs@miva.university with the subject "Content Editing Intern"
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:17am On May 17
We Are Hiring: Inventory Officer

Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Minimum OND/HND
- Must have completed NYSC, where applicable
- Must live within Jakande, Lekki, and environs

Details:
- Salary Range: 65-80k NGN
- Work Type: Full-time

Application:
Qualified candidates should send their CV via WhatsApp to +234 706 174 5019.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:19am On May 17
Good morning Joblanders

Here's a WhatsApp group for jobs https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/I6UsYnBb20i1X0efeyp9jb
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Snapdragon009(m): 4:44pm On May 17
I am a recent graduate of Chemical Engineering. I am seeking for job opportunities. Anyone with any update or information on any available offers kindly share. Thanks and best regards.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 11:03am On May 18
Urgent Hiring (Experienced Executive Secretary)
Industry: Telecommunication
Experience: Minimum of 8 years
Remuneration: 12M - 15M per annum

Kindly apply through recruitment@mactay.com with an Experienced Executive Secretary as the subject.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 11:03am On May 18
If you have a brother or sister in Owerri, IMO state, tell them to register for this training

Tell someone to tell someone. Our trainers are super ready

Register here https://forms.office.com/r/uZB32veRnn
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:40pm On May 20
I'm currently hiring...

Job Title: Internal Auditor
Industry: Financial Services

Job Description:
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Internal Auditor to join our team. As an Internal Auditor,, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity of our operations and compliance with regulatory requirements. You will conduct internal audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas for improvement, and mitigate risks.

Job Responsibilities:
Perform risk-based internal audits of various departments and functions within the microfinance bank.

Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, policies, and procedures.

Conduct thorough reviews of financial records, transactions, and operational processes to identify discrepancies, errors, or irregularities.

Develop audit programs and testing procedures to address key risks and objectives.

Prepare detailed audit reports documenting findings, recommendations, and corrective actions.

Collaborate with management to implement audit recommendations and monitor progress on corrective actions.

Stay current on industry regulations, best practices, and emerging risks to ensure audit activities remain relevant and effective.

Provide advisory support to management on internal control improvements, risk mitigation strategies, and operational efficiencies.

Assist in special projects, investigations, or ad-hoc assignments as needed.

Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.

Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in internal auditing, preferably within the financial services industry. Experience in microfinance is a plus.

Strong understanding of audit methodologies, risk assessment techniques, and internal control frameworks.

Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and identify patterns or anomalies.

Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels.

Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to accuracy and integrity.
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic environment.

Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with audit management software is desirable.

To Apply: share your CV at v.uzoamaka@estradaintl.com
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 9:35am On May 22
We're Hiring 📢

Senior IT Auditor at Prime Hire Agency

Monthly Salary: 1 Million Naira with potential for increases based on performance and experience

Job Summary:
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Senior IT Auditor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience in IT auditing, with a strong background in IT general controls (ITGC) and IT application controls testing. This role requires a professional who is adept at conducting comprehensive audits, ensuring compliance with regulatory frameworks, and providing actionable recommendations for improvement.

Key Responsibilities:
•Lead and execute IT audits to identify and mitigate risks, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
•Develop and implement robust risk assessment methodologies to prioritize IT risks and create effective audit plans.
•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate and enhance internal controls.
•Conduct thorough investigations of suspected fraudulent activities, utilizing advanced forensics and data analysis techniques.
•Perform testing of IT General Controls (ITGC) and IT Application Controls, ensuring SOX compliance and adherence to other relevant frameworks.
•Review and validate implementation of IT controls, conduct risk-based audits, and assess Corrective Action Plans (CAP).
•Conduct Information Systems (IS) audits on various IT infrastructure components such as routers, switches, firewalls, and remote access systems.
•Prepare detailed audit reports, including findings and recommendations, to facilitate informed decision-making and continuous improvement.

Qualifications:
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field preferred.
•Over 5 years of experience in IT auditing, with a focus on ITGC, application controls, and regulatory compliance.
•Proficiency in utilizing regulatory frameworks such as PCI DSS, COBIT, COSO, FISCAM, and FISMA.
•Experience in conducting SOX Compliance Audits, SSAE 16 assessments, and ITGC Audits.
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both private and public clients.
•Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
•Currently pursuing or completed the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is a plus.

Skills:
•Risk Assessment and Management
•Compliance Auditing
•Data Analysis
•IT Security and Controls
•GRC Tools and Testing
•Internal Control Review
•Team Leadership
•Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Audit Tools, and other relevant software (e.g., MetricStream, TeamMate, Auditboard)

How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are a good fit for this role to: hr@primehireagency.com

Contact Information: hr@primehireagency.com
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 5:39pm On May 27
Hi team,

I am currently sourcing for an Accountant to join a healthcare industry

Job mode: Full Time
YOE: 1-3years

Key pointer: In-depth knowledge of Accounting principles & IFRS
Use of Sage
Proficiency in Excel and data management

Requirement
- Minimum of BSC/HND
- Associate member ICAN/ACCA is a plus
- ⁠Experience in the healthcare industry

Salary range: 180,000 - 200,000

Interested and qualified should please share CV with careers@pearloncology.com with the role Accountant as the subject
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 6:23am On May 28
Waitress needed ASAP
@ Royal vintage bar Amuwo odofin
Salary 35k
Accommodation is also available
Chat / call number +2348109356111
Mr Michael

Ba's are needed for a sampling job
Training is tomorrow
Venue:9, olayeni abiola street off salvation opebi Ikeja
Call or chat:08035498104 OR 08148658501

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A security company at ojuelegba surulere lagos needs male and female for immediate employment. Salary very attractive. Any interested person should call 08065527773. Please interested minded only.

Hello
I need a female tailor around Pedro, shomolu axis that knows how to sew well and is ready to work under someone part time Kindly refer
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 8:07pm On May 28
*We are Hiring🔊🔊!!!!*

An Audit firm is looking to hire for the following positions!

1. Chartered Accountant

Interested candidates should apply using this link

https://forms.gle/rmh1V1dxFsppnh4P7

*Only selected candidates will be contacted*
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 11:13am On Jun 06
A Receptionist Is needed in Ibeju Lekki and Ajah presently

The Salary Is Attractive and the employee will get a bonus monthly

The person should be staying within Ibeju Lekki , Ajah axis or areas close by

Every interested person should send her CV on Whatsapp to — 0805-199-68-82 or send it to Internationalhomes2023@gmail.com and our HR Team will get in touch with you
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 11:31am On Jun 06
Graphics Design Intern at Brooks Advisory Services Ltd

📍Lagos

Salary: N50,000 – N80,000 / month.

Requirements
•Possesses innovative and creative skills with a passion for graphic design, evidenced by a portfolio or design work examples.
•Demonstrates excellent communication and collaboration abilities, enabling effective teamwork.
•Maintains a detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to producing high-quality work within project deadlines.
•Shows eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and design trends.

Application Deadline: 31st July, 2024.

Send CV and Portfolios to: jobs@brooksadvisoryservices.com using “GRAPHICS DESIGNER” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 5:21pm On Jun 08
Job Description

The role reports to Chief Financial Officer. The role is saddled with the responsibility to provide Tax deductions processing and remittances and Tax compliance and administration.
He or she ensures accurate and prompt statutory deductions in line with established standard operating procedures and liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
Responsibilities

Ensure accurate and prompt processing and payment of statutory deductions, such as VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYEE, Pension, NSITF, etc. on monthly basis.
Implement effective tax planning strategies across the company and ensure full compliance with relevant tax laws.
Initiate and implement tax planning initiatives aimed at optimizing the company’s tax exposures.
Provide support in the identification, review and implementation of tax optimization opportunities for the company. Compute, record, analyze, and report on the VAT, WHT, PAYE, CIT, and all other taxes and levies as may be arising from company’s transactions.
Ensure accurate and prompt processing and payment of statutory deductions, such as VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYE, Pension, NSITF, etc. monthly.
Understand the financial and operational implications of various tax laws and ensure the company complies with all relevant provisions.
Ensure that all regulatory and compliance registrations and clearances needed by the company are up to dat.
Qualifications

A First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline from a reputable institution.
A Master’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline from a reputable institution. An MBA will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 4 years with a reputable organization.
Relevant professional qualification(s) i.e., ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA.
Expert knowledge of financial accounting principles and concepts (IFRS)
Advanced Accounting skills
Treasury Operations Management and Accounting Skills
Advanced Accounting Skills.
Knowledge of Accounting ERP, e.g. Navision.
Knowledge of central bank regulations
Advanced knowledge of tax regulations (CIT, VAT, WHT, PAYEE, etc.)
Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@bluesquadhr.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Job Summary

The Accounting Manager coordinates the bookkeeping and accounting functions of the company - a quick services restaurant. He/she oversees the maintenance of all financial records of the company and oversees the development of the periodic financial analysis, financial plans and budgets.
Responsibilities

Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the business.
Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the company.
Manage cash and banking activities of the company.
Manage tax reporting and inventory processing.
Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports.
Provide management controls for procurement and expenditure.
Establish and implement processes for reconciliation of bank statements and financial records.
Support preparation of year-end and statutory accounts.
Prepare audit files and statutory accounts in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Requirements

Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc.
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in accounting position in the food or hospitality industry.
Highly proficiency in the use of Ms. Excel.
Strong analytical and managerial skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their recent CVs by e-mail to: recruitmentservices@allen.ng with the applied position as the title of their emails

Account Executive (Temporary)
The Key responsibilities of the position include:

To Manage accounts payable (disbursement, posting, reimbursement and reconciliation)
To ensure proper records are kept and sufficient supporting documents are maintained to provide for an audit trail
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES

Preparation of Monthly invoices and Proforma Invoices
Preparation of Monthly Cargo Reports and Payment Voucher
To post invoices and other assigned transactions into Sage software.
Monthly Reconciliation of Bank Statements
To raise cheques for authorisation and signature.
To photocopy and file copies of all invoices and supporting documentation.
To keep track of costs and produce a periodic report where required
Any other report that may be required.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an electronic copy of their Application Letter with an up-to-date CV via: careers@almlgroup.com
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 5:30pm On Jun 08
*Job Openings!*

We are currently recruiting to fill multiple positions at our school located on Lugbe Airport Road, Abuja. We invite committed and passionate individuals to apply for the following positions:

1. Subject Teachers
2. Head Teacher
3. Classroom Teachers
4. Assistant Teachers
5. Receptionist
6. Account Personal
7. Drivers
8. Security Men
9. Cleaners

Location: Lugbe Airport Road, AbujaEmployment Type: Full-time

*Summary*

We are dedicated to providing a high-quality education and fostering a positive learning environment. We seek individuals who are not only skilled in their respective fields but also motivated to inspire and support our students and staff.

Duties (For Teaching Positions)

*Subject Teachers/Classroom Teachers:*

• Plan, develop, and implement curriculum to meet learning goals
• Ensure proper execution of lesson plans daily
• Provide extensive learning notes for the students
• Regularly check and update students’ notes
• Ensure the availability of learning materials and guide students on their use
• Maintain proper records of students’ academic progress
• Assign and grade assignments and tests
• Create a positive learning environment to foster student interest
• Prepare students for external and internal examinations and competitions
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department or Head of School

*Head Teacher*
• Oversee curriculum development and implementation
• Manage teaching staff and ensure adherence to teaching standards
• Monitor student progress and address any issues
• Liaise with parents and guardians regarding student performance
• Ensure the school meets all educational standards and regulations

*Assistant Teachers:*
• Support classroom teachers in lesson preparation and delivery
• Assist with maintaining classroom discipline and order
• Provide additional help to students who need it

Skills and Qualifications (For Teaching Positions)

*Educational Requirements:*
• A Qualified Graduate with Relevant Skills
• Experience in Teaching is an added advantage

*Skills Required:*
• Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Passion for teaching

Application Process

Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: littlerockschoolsabuja@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the email. Alternatively, applicants can submit their CV via WhatsApp to: 07078539545.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 10:23am On Jun 11
We're Hiring 📢

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Job Type: Full Time (Ikoyi, Lagos)

Pay: N300k - N600k monthly

Job Summary
We are seeking a Business Development Manager for our Oil and Gas company. The ideal candidate will refine and execute our business strategy to drive growth and meet company objectives. This role combines strategic planning, operational oversight, and team leadership to ensure the achievement of our growth targets. Key responsibilities include identifying and articulating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners, and aligning these efforts with corporate goals.

Requirements
•Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field. (MBA is an added advantage)
•A strong academic background in business development and the oil and gas industry is essential.
•4 years experience as a Business Development Manager in the oil and gas industry or related field
•In-depth understanding of the oil and gas sector, including market dynamics, key players, and industry trends.
•Excellent negotiation, sales, and relationship-building skills with a track record of successful deal closures.
•Analytical mindset with the ability to identify business opportunities and make data-driven decisions.
•Strong communication and presentation skills, capable of effectively conveying complex information to diverse audiences.
•Self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong drive to achieve and exceed targets.
•Willingness to travel as required to meet clients and attend industry events.

Apply 👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc6i-IM6badZQE3vVHEoFXNv5R8u_rEKc9ZTw5Zn7eEDZ6Lg/viewform
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 4:06pm On Jun 21
Creative Graphics Designer

Company: ErrandPay

About Us:
ErrandPay is a financial technology company with operations in Nigeria and in Ghana. We provide financial services and technology agents, merchants, and financial institutions. We are not just a payment company, we are a remittance company powering and enabling other payment and remittance companies in Africa.

ErrandPay is a dynamic fintech company at the forefront of innovative financial solutions. We are dedicated to simplifying payments and creating seamless experiences for our users. Our team is a blend of talented professionals driven by passion, creativity, and a commitment to excellence.

Job Description
Are you a creative genius with a passion for design? Do you have a knack for transforming ideas into visually stunning masterpieces? If so, we are looking for you! We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Creative Graphics Designer to join our vibrant team. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting beautiful and captivating designs that effectively communicate our brand message and resonate with our audience.

Key Responsibilities
1. Develop visually compelling graphics for digital and print media, including social media posts, website banners, email campaigns, and marketing collateral.

2. Collaborate with the marketing team to create eye-catching designs that align with our brand identity and marketing objectives.
3. Work closely with the product team to design user-friendly interfaces and engaging user experiences.
4. Generate fresh and innovative design ideas to support various projects and campaigns.
5. Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to brand guidelines.
6. Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in graphic design and incorporate them into your work.

Requirements:
Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in graphic design.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other design tools.
Strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design work and creativity.
Excellent understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout techniques.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively communicate design concepts.
Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
Ability to take constructive feedback and iterate on designs.
Knowledge of motion graphics and video editing is a plus.

Why Join Us
Be part of a forward-thinking fintech company that values creativity and innovation.
Collaborate with a talented and passionate team of professionals.
Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
A positive and inclusive work environment.

How to Apply
Are you the creative individual we are looking for? We want to see your amazing work! Please send your CV and portfolio to folahsade@errandpay.com. Make sure to showcase your best designs that highlight your skills and creativity.

Application Deadline: 26 June, 2024

ErrandPay is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking to fill the following roles in a Bread Bakery in Ibadan 👇

1) Production Supervisor

2) Bakers

3) Assistant Bakers

4) Sales Representative ( Must have a valid Driver's license)

Locations : Bashorun, IBADAN

Please only persons with the required experience should apply . CV should be sent to hiretalents07@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Hiring!!!
Role: UI Designer
Salary: 300,000 Gross

Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in UI design
- Skilled in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML and DIV+CSS layout, HTML5+CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.

Provision of portfolio showcasing previous work to demonstrate design style and aesthetics is a must.

Please apply via: david.j@rovedana.com
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 9:22pm On Jun 27
*Urgent Jobs!!!🚨*

*Chat only 07069930145!!!*

1.*Massive Recruitment in a popular Factory in Mowe!!!*

We need up to 50 boys and 50 girls to resume a factory job Instantly with accommodation and feeding pay is 50k

Work is shifting and it's Monday to Saturday...

.*No Interview,Resume straight!*

2.*I also need for another factory at abeokuta road 80 boys and girls to resume immediately in a plastic company*

Pay is 55k with accommodation

3.*i want 5 waitress,two bar man,4 room attendants,with accommodation in ikoyi Road obalende Road pay is 40k.*

*4 I need 5 female teachers with accommodation in a Big school Ajah 50 to 60k*

5 *.I need waitress 30k,chefs 90k,bar boy 40k,Ibadan eleyele*

6.*I need Marketers,maintenance and Ict guys in obalende with accommodation 90 to 120k salary*

*7* Cashier needed in a supermarket 45 to 50 ajah with accommodation and feeding ,cook sango 50k with accommodation,

*8* Kitchen assistant 30 with accommodation and feeding

9.*four Accountants needed lekki and gbagada no accommodation 120 to 150k in a tech company*

*10* securities with accommodation 30 to 45k
Some no accommodation all in Lagos

*11.cleaners in ikoyi needed 35k no accommodation shift*
*Cleaner In ajah 30k with accommodation*

Chat only 07069930145
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 by Meerahbel: 9:22pm On Jun 27
Driver is needed around Abule Egba.
If interested, please contact 08032384626.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eat 'N' Go Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment OND/HND/B.Sc 27th March / Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.