Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam (48364 Views)

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Enough Is Enough: Release Obiano Now Or We Storm Efcc Head Office Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
I stand with Bawa gidigba.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Tradman: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
prophetfire:
. Your yeye baba is the original criminal in chief and you know it.
Business will be rampant under him. This one he's doing is to persecute public officials that tried to stop him from bribing his way through.
How dumb you can be for calling Obi into your circle of criminals.
ogun kill all the thief's in our corridor of power
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Pacyrus(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Astra101:
The man that aided Buhari to be the president of this country should be invited as well cool

That's was the genesis of this whole scandal
Too much sense nor go kee person.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by cjudy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
All the while I was thinking Emefiele was one guru doing the nation a service with all his policies. Nigeria's technocrats disappoint in public offices too much for comfort. Also, the youngest EFCC chairman let the youths down.
Which EFCC, the most corrupt agency in Nigeria. The whole money and properties they derived from yahoo boys are for their personal interest. The earlier government scrap that shit called EFCC the better or else, one day monkey go go market e no go come back
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by greatestdestiny: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:
Media noise

Nothing will happen to any of them

I tell you. Streets they wait them.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Bobxin: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Grab your popcorn 🍿 this is gonna be A Nightmare On Elm street
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by engineerkola: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Did you even go through the article at all?

Do you still remember Asiwaju is the President Of Nigeria and The Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic?

Did you know Asiwaju is the Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces?

You be adult no mean say you get sense, there are lots of f**lish and ignorant adults like you. Person wey get sense no go argue irresponsibly like you're doing now.

Only a f**lish and Ign*rant person like you will feel the CDS can do anything against The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

It seems most of you dull things no understand how powerful a Nigerian President is

Nigeria is not a Zoo neither is it a Banana Republic

You typed many sentences and made no sense. There are many Powerful Nigerian Presidents that have been overthrown by the military. A wise president makes more powerful friends than powerful enemies. President Tinubu is doing the right thing by building relationship with the military rather than arresting their generals and turning them to enemies. You won't know anything about this because you are a child.

Please read what you wrote as a response to my comment and see if you are proud of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Parachoko: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerkola:

You typed many sentences and made no sense. There are many Powerful Nigerian Presidents that have been overthrown by the military. A wise president makes more powerful friends than powerful enemies. President Tinubu is doing the right thing by building relationship with the military rather than arresting their generals and turning them to enemies. You won't know anything about this because you are a child.

Please read what you wrote as a response to my comment and see if you are proud of yourself.
Everything you wrote up there is just Garbage

Asiwaju is the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, only nuisance like you feel Nigeria is a Zoo or Banana Republic where anything goes.

The Nigerian Constitution is Supreme. General Irabor is not bigger than the Nigerian Constitution

Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by nomolos92: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Islie:
How Detained Nigeria's Central Bank Governor, Emefiele Implicated Suspended Head Of Anti-Corruption Body, EFCC, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/15/exclusive-how-detained-nigerias-central-bank-governor-emefiele-implicated-suspended-head

Until you arrest and prosecute the person that appointed and gave Emefiele orders, all na drama just like Deziani case

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by engineerkola: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Parachoko:

Asiwaju is the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, only nuisance like you feel Nigeria is a Zoo or Banana Republic where anything goes.

The Nigerian Constitution is Supreme. General Irabor is not bigger than the Nigerian Constitution

My point is, you said nonsense. Send DSS to arrest the Chief of Defense Staff? It does not make sense. Let me educate you. If the president has an issue with the current chief of defense staff, he would replace him, then make him resign from the army, before prosecuting him.

If an army officer commits an offense, you cannot try him in a civilian court. He would answer to the military. Within the military, there is military police that handles arrest. You do not need DSS.

Incase you do not have the wisdom to understand what i just shared with you, please walk into any of the offices of the DSS around Nigeria, show them my post, and show them the nonsense you are writing, they will explain to you and you will be properly educated.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by UgOnyeoma: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Dragging this man for nothing

Tinubu is just removing his perceived enemies from office and replacing them with his own thieves to do his bidding

dude.. you really have changed... you no dey cap legit again.. hehehehehehe
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Revolva(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
“Emefiele who is currently cooling his feet in the cell of the DSS is the reason why the EFCC chairman has been detained overnight. Emefiele who is cooperating with the DSS claimed that Bawa was the one who raised a memo to former President Muhammadu Buhari, asking that the Naira should be redesigned to stem money laundering during the 2023 election,” a top source revealed.

“Bawa confronted him that he (Emefiele) and the former Attorney-General of the Federation, Malami were the ones that came to him to raise the memo because they suspected Tinubu had warehouses stuffed with naira notes,” the source added.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by MrAndre07: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Meanwhile the Ali Baba of the 40 THIEVES is enjoying his loot with his family in Dubai and Niger republic.

Nigeria is ONE HUGE crime sin I swear! grin

Who is fooling who?
Some people with unspeakable level of mental capacity would tell you that their 'Mr integrity' Buhari(who is the most incompetent and foolish person to ever lead a nation) never stole a dime!
Or his head was misused or brainwashed. And also tell you a 'chicken-and-the-egg-which-came-first' scenario of how Buhari was unaware of the unprecedented corruption and theft under his very own nose.
I wonder if I live with some animals in human 'costumes' in this country.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by jehoha696(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shey CBN gov'nor big pass president...,cuz before i run any parole wey go affect staff i dey always first reason am with "MY OGA AT THE TOP"..., nd for chief of defence to provide am with military backing..,eida naw him money pave way or connections or naw still OGA AT THE TOP doings....,Hope Buhari no bring am out as scape goat,or Tinubu juz wan use am to appeal to naijaz
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Malami joined the WhatsApp group.
grin nahnahnahnah, he just ran away from the group without closing the door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by aycorporat(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jostoman:
he did not let the youths down that decision they took that time was one of the best decision just that the new naira note wasnt sufficient enogh.

So of what use was it when the CBN did not put the unavailability of notes into consideration before implementation?
Is that not sheer stupidity?
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by adebayo987: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Islie:
How Detained Nigeria's Central Bank Governor, Emefiele Implicated Suspended Head Of Anti-Corruption Body, EFCC, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/15/exclusive-how-detained-nigerias-central-bank-governor-emefiele-implicated-suspended-head
we're gradually heading towards the truth. Our God is alive.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by fascowilly(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Dragging this man for nothing

Tinubu is just removing his perceived enemies from office and replacing them with his own thieves to do his bidding
Am not from youruba land but what we passed through during his useless cashless policy, let that man rot in jail, so use your brain before commenting on any topic.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Jamodeen95(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
...and the blame game continues.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Powersurge: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Meffy is singing like a canary.
Good good.

Media trial as usual.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Eecho(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
I knew there plan was for obi to win and they will choose business asusual. Baba no gey time for business as usual, he have money so he just want to clip some little idiots wings and this he is doing without recourse
I know you call Obi’s name each time you jerk off . Finished man !
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Charly68: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Crazy folks..Tinubu got his money to spend on his personal electioneering project ..thesame way he spent on Buhari project when he was promoting him to become the president. Then Buhari didn't question or query him for spending. Even when he was alleged for bringing bulion van to his home.. he was not contesting any election. It was all for his party candidates of which Buhari was number one. Yet they came back to persecute him for the favour he rendered ..while sitting & benefiting from the Govt he helped into power. Aah ..this people you won't find favour for being so wicked against your benefactor ..
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Hawkler: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=EmperorHadrian2 post=123832990][/quote] Shey him tell you say him come dance nee? Manpower plenty wet go do the assignments just put on shade and watch.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Lacash: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Islie:

And if Bawa was this corrupt, what happens to the fate of the Nigerian youths aspiring to hold an higher office in the government Nobody can be trusted, not even we the youths🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by Lacash: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
I knew there plan was for obi to win and they will choose business asusual. Baba no gey time for business as usual, he have money so he just want to clip some little idiots wings and this he is doing without recourse
This is the first time in the history of the country a billionaire in all currency has become a president, and I bliv u knw what that means. U cannot bride him with money or any resources what so ever 😄😄😄😄
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by AliceJudy234: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Shipping from China to Nigeria air cargo $6.2 per kg time duration 7 to14days
Express 3 to 5days 7.5USD per KG
Sea shipping 7 to 8 weeks per CBM $275
We can also help you buy from Chinese website like Alibaba AliExpress 1688 etc.
We also Send door step delivery for dropshipping to US UK Canada delivery time 7days price per kg 9.8USD.
For more information what'sapp +86 170 0882 6880
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by adekolaelect(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jnkay:
Why are Tinubu foot soldiers full of propaganda, deception and lies. Tinubu suspended the EFCC guy and the Agbadorians were happy. Now that the North is against it they want to save their pay master's face but lied against Emefiele that he implicated the EFCC guys. As far as I am concerns Tinubu is still surrounded with those liers and propagandanists that made Buhari failed and someone is next in line to fail too if care is not taken.
Oga pls Face front ..... Your wailing has no reasonable points . Your ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent.
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by KanwuliaExtra: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
MrAndre07:

Some people with unspeakable level of mental capacity would tell you that their 'Mr integrity' Buhari(who is the most incompetent and foolish person to ever lead a nation) never stole a dime!
Or his head was misused or brainwashed. And also tell you a 'chicken-and-the-egg-which-came-first' scenario of how Buhari was unaware of the unprecedented corruption and theft under his very own nose.
I wonder if I live with some animals in human 'costumes' in this country.

We have seen the result. . . AN ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT. . . . .
Buhari only came to fulfill his agenda. . . . The most useless ever for Nigerians.

The curse on Nigerians continues with this 'AGBADO DRUG LORD' called Tiefnubu! cheesy
Re: Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam by engineerkola: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Parachoko:

Hello Little boy, I hope you can agree that I was right now. You do not use DSS to arrest a serving general who is the chief of defense staff. Instead, you replace him. You see President Tinubu has replaced General Irabor? That is how it is done. Learn to argue less. Instead, listen and learn.

https://www.nairaland.com/7734394/names-service-chiefs-sacked-president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.