Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law (731 Views)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
TINUBU SIGNING BILLS πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

Since APC and Tinubu supporters claimed they sign electricity bill into law, my area have not seen the light again ooo, I hope the bill is not about darkness because I know that Tinubu is not reading before signing this bills.

One day he will sign the bill that allow the importation of Narcotics drugs into the country without knowing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by TemplarLandry: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Stop displaying stupidity online. Signing a bill and implementation or seeing results are different things. You go school at all

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by justified007: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is his hands not shaking again? Where are the children of hates that said he can't sign any document because his hands is shaking
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
ednut1:
Stop displaying stupidity online. Signing a bill and implementation or seeing results are different things. You go school at all

Why will you sign a bill that you will not implement? That is ridiculous my friend. It is what you can implement you should sign. Which means Tinubu came to scam Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
justified007:
Is his hands not shaking again? Where are the children of hates that said he can't sign any document because his hands is shaking

How can you know when you are in your house pressing the keyboard of your phone. They have not showed us the video of him signing it too, it is only the pictures of him signing
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by 9jahotblog: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Op you funny no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Parachoko: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Since APC and Tinubu supporters claimed they sign electricity bill into law, my area have not seen the light again ooo, I hope the bill is not about darkness because I know that Tinubu is not reading before signing this bills.

One day he will sign the bill that allow the importation of Narcotics drugs into the country without knowing
So him hand no shake again? Abi u don forget say e no fit hold biro
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Parachoko:
So him hand no shake again? Abi u don forget say e no fit hold biro

You don see he video of him signing it to verify if his hands are no longer shaking?
Abi your village people dey know through for merely seeing the picture? Think well before you ask
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Scarrr: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lovelink1991:

dry
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Dialpad: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
I thought they said he can't sign because his hands are shaking
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dialpad:
I thought they said he can't sign because his hands are shaking

Have you see him holding the biro to sign the document? Show us the video of when he was signing it
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Sparrk007(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ignore this oneπŸ˜† Na enemy
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sparrk007:
Ignore this oneπŸ˜† Na enemy

Are you sure or I am saying the truth? What is the essence of signing a bill and failing to implement the bill. He sign the bill and since then we are in total darkness since he signed it
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by kokorokoman: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Have you see him holding the biro to sign the document? Show us the video of when he was signing it
dont be surprised this one na adult now o
Re: Tinubu Signing Bills Into Law by Lovelink1991(f): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2023
kokorokoman:
dont be surprised this one na adult now o

I expected a simple answer irrespective of who the person is. If not for the video will you be able to know if his hands were shaking?

(1) (Reply)

This Same Asari Dokubo That's Carrying Machine Guns Around, :video / Cost Of Living: More Nigerians May Join Japa Train As Hardship Worsens /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.