Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Asari Dokubo - A Visit To The State House That Will Shake Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo - A Visit To The State House That Will Shake Nigeria (539 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo - A Visit To The State House That Will Shake Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Alhaji Asari Dokubo was at the state house today to see the president, HE President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. After his meeting with the president, he addressed the state house press. Watch it here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1b921NMS_A&t=7s

Watching this video, I have no doubt that things are about to change in Nigeria. When the president announced Nuru Ribadu as SA for security, I knew the cup of the Nigerian military top hierarchy is full.

The next few days will be very interesting.
Re: Asari Dokubo - A Visit To The State House That Will Shake Nigeria by mbaise1000: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Me I don't see anything wrong in a person guiding his inheritance for his master if that's what the professional gateman wants, what I will see as wrong is when the gateman will start insulting those that are not his problem thinking that it will please his master
Re: Asari Dokubo - A Visit To The State House That Will Shake Nigeria by Ashez: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mumu man

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints New Minister Of Transport / Simon Ekpa Is An Example Of How Nigerian Media Runs With Fake News / What Happens If Tinubu’s Election Is Nullified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.