Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? (223 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / "What CBN is doing about digital currency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
The situation in Nigeria is already stressful and you are making it more stressful for yourself by having a very low income.

Low Income = High stress
High income = Low stress

Don't depend on just one job whether it is paying you well or not
Also don't depend on your parents when you are old enough to take care of yourself.
Anything can actually happen, so instead of just saying "God Forbid" also have a back up plan.

There are so many online businesses that can serve as a side hustle with little effort.

Learn one and help yourself.

PS: Don't wait until you are broke to your teeth before you start a business. Use the money you have saved or worked for to fund the one you want to start. If not every business pitched you will sound as a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2023
What is stopping you from starting an online business?
You can let me know in the comment
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
During my visit to the market today, I witnessed numerous individuals in desperate need, begging for help. It left me deeply moved, almost bringing me to tears. Life's balance seems askew; some people procrastinate and miss out on opportunities, while others misuse them. This disparity is disheartening. I implore you, dear friend, to use your blessings wisely and not take them for granted. Let us strive for a brighter future and be compassionate towards those in need.

Don't be a poor dad or Mon

Let's take every opportunity serious 🫂
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by stevups(m): 3:04am On Jun 18, 2023
I want to go digital
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Today is another sunday to ask the Almighty to give you strength to not just pray for financial breakthrough but to also work towards it.

Happy Sunday
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
How is your source of income?

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2023
"Had I known" is never a good word

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Anyone can be rich if they choose to be.

The only barrier to your success is YOU!

It is not the Government or the economy.

Your mindset is the asset that elevates you to where you’re going

(1) (Reply)

Rank Your Business On Google No 1 In Nigeria (5 Ways) / Dropshipping Ideas For Beginners / Freelancers Join The Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.