Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,123 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record (30694 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Aminat Yusuf: Peter Obi Congratulates Best Graduating LASU Student With 5.0 CGPA / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by rickleye: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeLaRue:
Getting 5.0 GPA in any art course over a 4 or 5 year course is extraordinary.

Art subjects are usually easier to study than science subjects.

However, because art subjects are not exact and there are often no single universally accepted answers in written exams, a 5.0 GPA in a pure art course is more difficult to achieve than in most science courses.

Results are subjective to various teachers .
No way she gets that 5.0 from 4 other universities. But science courses - consistently
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by cuteboy2: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Very true 👍

DeLaRue:
Getting 5.0 GPA in any art course over a 4 or 5 year course is extraordinary.

Art subjects are usually easier to study than science subjects.

However, because art subjects are not exact and there are often no single universally accepted answers in written exams, a 5.0 GPA in a pure art course is more difficult to achieve than in most science courses.
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by Gerrard59(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Slynation:

Is this playing?? well, everyone knows their strength and weaknesses, someone who's not good in calculation can't make first class in science courses, but someone who's good in calculation can easily make first class in art courses ...

Good, you stated that because there was a BGS from Benue State University who dropped out from the Physics department in his third year to enrol into Psychology, and the rest is history. Or a child of a Nobel laureate who studied Physics and later became a renowned professor of economics.

With that, do you now agree that it is easier to make a first class in any science course than art? Since those from science can attain the same feat in humanities, but not the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by cardoctor(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations. I hope she gets a job after all this.
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by Maysdevices(f): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
marlow1962:

I'm an educated young nigga, yes I love it when a gal looks sharp and sexy, but exposing one side because of amaka did it and got lots of attention, bitch niggas flocking all over her, then you want to do your own, poor man pikin mentality sha. I'm not talking per Hilda, but when a young man See's a razz gal, he already knows the game, it's left for him to play along, while the dumb gal thinks she has seen new maga, although some bitch niggas na maga.

Every young gal from age 12 is now dressing sexy, exposing one rubbish part. It's a Shame cus even the old ones that are married are not left out. Everybody wn slay.
Even daughters of rich men still prostitute themselves in expensive private universities and they are being totally catered for. It’s a woman thing, not a poverty thing.

It’s a foolish thing immature young women do. Some grow of out it, some never do.
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by BennyDGreat: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Slynation:

Yea sure...most lecturers in Nigerian university are saddists who likes failing or bringing down students GP on purpose, during my year 3 those days, they started sharing D and E like palliatives purposely to reduce the number of potential first class students...

Doesn't speak well of them.

If students perform too poorly in a course, they need to hold the lecturers responsible especially if the same set of students do extremely well in other courses.

The lecturers job is to simplify no matter how complex the subject/ course is.

1 Like

Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by Dadimendino: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
As for those shouting Yoruba Amaka, Igbo Amaka, Igbo kwenu etc.. FYI, she is an Ebira girl from Kogi state
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by thebossbbr(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Girl, respect!!!, People that still respect education, you are almost as good as my guy, Yusuf in Crutech/Unicross in Ogoja Campus, keep it up, you are mightily blessed
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by Dadimendino: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
emilo2bad:

she is from Edo not Yoruba

She's an Ebira girl from Kogi state
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by emilo2bad: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

She's an Ebira girl from Kogi state
No she is from my town in Etsako East local government area of Edo state
Re: Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record by Tijani009: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Please i beg everyone in the name of GOD i need surport for my gynocosmastia surgery the cost is #250,000 pls anything would be appriciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniabuja Economics Students Sign Out In Style, Storm Gwagwalada Major Road / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation / Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.