Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ (2412 Views)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / 10 Important Tips On Inspecting A Car You Want To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:59pm On Feb 18
To every Nairalander out there, Happy Sunday. Go forth and prosperous this week.

Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:42pm On Feb 18
It's gon be a great week. This economy's got nothing on us. We shall do exploits in the name of the Most High.

When others are saying there's a casting down, we shall say there's a lifting up. The car you've been dreaming to drive, I shall be there to certify it for you before the end of this month.

Keep my business card till when that time comes👇
Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:33pm On Feb 18
It's always best to be patient when trying to buy a car. If you don't have enough money yet, try to save up. Settling for less can result in unnecessary expenses. Sometimes, you end up spending so much, that you'll wish you waited to buy the better one.
Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:00am On Feb 19
Gracious week ahead. You shall fire from all cylinders this week. Let's go
Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:01am On Feb 19
This one is for Ford and BMW Users..

When you continuously ignore that Check Engine Warning Light on Your Dashboard

It will Turn to CHANGE ENGINE😂

Always try to take these things seriously.

Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:32pm On Mar 07
Inspecting a Car at pre-purchase can truly be tricky. A seller does everything he can to hide all the faults on the car. You have a responsibility to unearth all those faults. It's psychology mixed with expertise. Only professionals can relate.

Call me and we can talk more

Re: ❗Inspecting A Vehicle At Pre-Purchase Is A Different Ball Game❗❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:20pm On Mar 14
The guyz that worked on Toyota Venza 2011, 2012, 2013 were so lazy, they couldn't even change anything on it. How can they all look so identical with 2010?? It's ridiculous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Car, Nissan Altima '00, Does Not Start Immediately After Buying Fuel / Need advice on Toyota Camry 2008 At 70,000km to purchase / What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.