Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters (57461 Views)

Minimum Wage: Labour rejects FG's N60k offer, may proceed on strike in June / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Beverlyjean(f): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
olatade:
A well deserved rest! You're an instrument in the hands of God for a greater Nigeria! Wishing you well sir

Rest?? On top 2weeks work.... u agbadorians are the real zombies
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Killermamba: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by calabaman(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wait a minute, didn't I read about Buhari commissioning a world class health facility in aso rock thereby negating the need to travel abroad for such checks.

Or was I dreaming?

Here is a link to the post: https://www.nairaland.com/7695614/photos-buhari-inaugurates-n21billion-vip
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy new year to the Nigerian people 🕯️
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by MagicMediaCalls(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alright

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tomorrow is Father's Day, celebrate your Dad and Father Figures Specially.

Send a DM for bookings

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nothing spoil ride on my president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Maximeo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nigerian president, Bola Tinubu, will be attending the Global Financing Pact Summit in Paris, France, next week, SaharaReporters has learnt. Top sources in the presidency revealed that the president's visit was also a “strategy” to see his team of medical doctors.

SMH

Mynd44
Seun

Take note of this unfortunate reporter..

Very unserious country, how can Nigeria ever grow doing the same nonsense of rigging in corrupt, sick and mentally retarded old man. Shame
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by iammolise(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
E don start. That was how bubu used 1year of our precious time to go for medical trips... Na all of us go see am as e go happen.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Gbemini(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pls let him go him don try gan ...
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:
The vegetable is going for battery recharge

Even if I had a different view of the last election and supported a different candidate, it’s not enough to address a President as vegetable. Retrace your steps before you learn that the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by sweerychick(f): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ashabbiiee:
Time for recharge
grin grin grin.. real recharge
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Wahabfuture: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Even if I had a different view of the last election and supported a different candidate, it’s not enough to address a President as vegetable. Retrace your steps before you learn that the hard way

Point of correction he is not my president,
What do you suggest we call someone who work for 2 weeks and another 2 weeks for medical trip, Nigeria is one of the worst country on this earth, how can healthy people elect a sick vegetable to become their president, does it make sense to you?
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
PMB nko grin
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by wellmax(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
In the past 3 weeks if there is anything PBAT activities have proven, that will be his physical and mental healthiness, limned in his coordination of the country affairs that has not only garnered Nigeria international attention but also transform her immediate microeconomics index. Hence, it's not only disparaging and disappointing to see this deluded and grotesque media sought attention by farcicalizing the President first international assignment in France, where is schedul to attend Global Financing Pact Summit. Investment being a major need of the country at this time, should the President have delegated this assignment to anyone? I am sure Sahara Reporter principal if he were the president today would have jumped on the Nigeria Air force 001 to go around the world philandering and calling attention to himself as he's know for his juvenile exuberance.

Source Omo Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Peejayz: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:

He is going to charge his batteries rest.
I should just believe a conehead fellow just like that.... Nice try

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by wellmax(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Point of correction he is not my president,
What do you suggest we call someone who work for 2 weeks and another 2 weeks for medical trip, Nigeria is one of the worst country on this earth, how can healthy people elect a sick vegetable to become their president, does it make sense to you?

Clowns clown clowns 🤡🤡🤣🤡🤡🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by mywells: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
The president, who assumed office on May 29 with the highest corruption perceptions index of any Nigeria leader.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
E don star
Very shameful
Now tell me which request from France he’ll turn down when his life is in their hands
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Wahabfuture: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
wellmax:

Clowns clown clowns 🤡🤡🤣🤡🤡🤣🤣

Clown like the stupid fuul who gave birth to you grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
He went to france because of Tribunal and not for any medical trip. You can only deceive your gullible not me.

Obi is coming and nothing can stop it...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Kion: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
The First of millions’ medical leaves to come before shettima fully takes over as president
I will be there no matter what lmaooo grin
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by MatrixCircle: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
I wish him Quick Recovery.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Reminds me of the blockbuster hit song...
Hand dey Shake
Leg dey Shake
Baba wey no Well
E dey Shout Emilokan
🎵🎷🎶🎺🎻
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by JooEeL(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Reminds me of the blockbuster hit song...
Hand dey Shake
Leg dey Shake
Baba wey no Well
E dey Shout Emilokan
🎵🎷🎶🎺🎻

Especially on Maiyegun Diary Politico. Lol
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by DunyaJim: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Dope
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Fortune118005(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really??! Barely a month after returning from the same France!!!

So, Presidents of America, Mexico, France, South Africa, Rwanda, etc, travel out of their nations every month or quarter in order to get "well-deserved" rests??!

Interesting!!!
That is to tell you that something fishy and something hidden that over 95% of the populace do not know about is going on.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Coolgent(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2023
His battery need to be recharge grin
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by 43Ronin: 12:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Tradepunter2:
I disliked tinibu at first but I won't lie he's doing a good job so far..... Let him take a rest, he has been going hard 😁😁😁😁
I neva knew it was so much hard work to receive visitors and sign papers.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ultimateprof: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Long over due already!
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by themanderon: 12:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Here we go again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.