Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. (7425 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / When Problems Are Spiritual.... / You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Several years the problems are still Tomenting you ..

Don't be Ignorant.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 5:30pm On Jan 03
Don't be Ignorant.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 3:44pm On Jan 05
Run a Check ..

Don't Joke at all with the Cobwebs that you Suddenly use your Head to Carry anytime Success is Coming your Ways.

Take a Step Now.Now

Get My " ROAD OPENER SOAP "

WHATSAPP Spiritualist D'Light.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:27pm On Jan 06
Be Wise..Get My " ROAD OPENER SOAP " To Break the Obstacles.

WHATSAPP Spiritualist D'Light.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by gnss(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17
Hmmmm ! Sounds right
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:57pm On May 26
Take a Bold Step.

Call or Whatsapp 09054..069427
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:37am On Jun 08
Take a Step.

Whatsapp or Call

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 4:17pm On Jun 12
Open that Blocked Roads to Success now .

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:28pm On Jun 16
Deepspirituals:
Like a Sick Person Gets to Run a Medical Test to know the Causes of His or Her Ailment.

Someone having Frequent Challenges which seems not to be getting Solved over many Years even after several Objective and Constructive Efforts needs to Run a Spiritual Check as Well..

After all Life is Basically of Spiritual and Physical.

Whatsapp

Check My Profile.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:53am On Jun 26
Investigate yourself Spiritually.

WhatsApp or Call.

0905 406... 9427.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:05am On Jul 07
Deepspirituals:
Don't be Ignorant.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:00am On Jul 19
Deepspirituals:
Take a Step..Age is no Longer on your Side.

Business wise You Experience Failures .You have Written Countless Applications ,even with your Level of Qualifications,you are still Jobless .

You Keep Saying it's the Economy there are No Jobs ,How about your School Mates that already gotten Good Jobs .

It's the 4th Time Your Visa have been Rejected ,

You Bought a Land ,After You Laid Foundation of just few Blocks ,Till now after Many Years You have not been able to do anything again , Spirogyra has taken over the blocks ,The Land has turned to Thick Bush .

Your Wife does not Respect you anymore because it's been long you Provide for the Home.

THink ,Be WISE .. IGNORANCE HAS ONLY A GIFT OF MORE DESTRUCTION,WISDOM GIVES YOU FREEDOM .

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

For Deep Spiritual Insight.

Check My Profile Below

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:45am On Jul 21
Deepspirituals:
Age is no Longer on your Side.

Business wise You Experience Failures .You have Written Countless Applications ,even with your Level of Qualifications,you are still Jobless .

You Keep Saying it's the Economy there are No Jobs ,How about your School Mates that already gotten Good Jobs .

You Bought a Land ,After You Laid Foundation of just few Blocks ,Till now after Many Years You have not been able to do anything again , Spirogyra has taken over the blocks ,The Land has turned to Thick Bush .

Your Wife does not Respect you anymore because it's been long you Provide for the Home.

THink ,Be WISE .. IGNORANCE HAS ONLY A GIFT OF MORE DESTRUCTION,WISDOM GIVES YOU FREEDOM .

Check My Profile Below
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 3:59am On Jul 26
Deepspirituals:
20 Years Challenges still on after Several Efforts to Overcome it .

You are 50 You don't even know when it would end.

It's Nothing Yet You are Secretly Crying .

Take a Wise Step to Spiritually look into it .

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

0905 406... 9427
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:02am On Aug 07
Deepspirituals:

Check My Profile Below

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 11:56am On Aug 09
Deepspirituals:
Economy Situations could affects your Business, Trade and financial status Occasionally.

I'm not a Spiritualist that deceives people with the Wrong Notion that Every Problems are Caused Spiritually... Absolutely No.

However if your instincts tells you what you are facing might have Spiritual Undertone..

Do not Hesitate to Spiritually Investigate it.

Check My Profile.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:13am On Aug 17
Deepspirituals:

Check My Profile Below

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:52pm On Aug 19
[quote author=Deepspirituals post=126579881]You are 50 years old ,Do you still consider yourself Growing Younger.

That Challenges ,Obstacles and Problems is staying too long .

Seek Knowledge .

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.

[09054..069427

/quote]
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:20pm On Aug 29
Deepspirituals:
Problems and Spiritual Challenges would not Go if You Permit it To stay .

It take take so Long to get one Frustrated.

Find them out and Solve them

WhatsApp or Call

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:12pm On Aug 30
Deepspirituals:
Age is no Longer on your Side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know / List Of Emirs(sarki) Of Kano From 999AD To Date / Owe Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.