Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password (11323 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Us Visa Appointment / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password by batuta: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2011
i cant login into my account to schedule for US visa appointment, i forgot my password.
i tried to reset the password, and the said the have sent me a temporary password to my email.
i ve checked my email but no mail from them.

please how do i resolve this issue.
Re: I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password by damola1: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
I think you should try the password retrieval again. That's your only option, or you can call their customer service line and they'll do it for you.
Re: I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password by FASTLINK1: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
there could be a possibility of you spelling your e-mail address wrongly or better still check your junk mail else try to create another profile with your passport number, it would tell you the former username which is the same as the e-mail address you used to create the profile.
hope this helps.
Re: I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password by khan2073(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Forgetting passwords, I thought I was the only one. Use lastpass.com.
Re: I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password by saintrise: 2:24am On May 14, 2019
Pls how did u rectify it.i need to do same.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sudan War: Fourth Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Egypt (Video, Photos) / Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 / Ibile Foundation Lagos Unveils The Changing Face Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.