Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,014 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

If The Benin City Bronze Were The Old Testament Scrolls? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Benin City Bronze Were The Old Testament Scrolls? (175 Views)

New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Benin City Bronze Were The Old Testament Scrolls? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:24am On Jun 18, 2023
If the Benin Bronze were the Old Testament scrolls? What stops the New Testament being invented and added to it after it was taking away?

God Almighty has commanded: Not to add to the Torah commandments or their oral explanations. Deuteronomy 13:1
Re: If The Benin City Bronze Were The Old Testament Scrolls? by helinues: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2023
One thing I have been asking, if all those Benin bronze and other African artifacts can be old as time of bible, it means the part of Nigeria and other Africa then territory was ignored I'm the bible story apart from Ethiopia.

The curiosity about that is, in Bible Queen Shebbah is a bit popular but there is this Tomb in Ijebu Ode I think which people claimed that was her burial ground, infact there are mysterious story about the vicinity of the tomb
Re: If The Benin City Bronze Were The Old Testament Scrolls? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2023
No one even has the original Old Testament scrolls so we are not even sure of all that was written in it.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Co-passenger To Rccg Convention Camp Tomorrow With My Car. / Pastor / Minister Have You A Vision For A Land For Camping / Future Expansion ? / Her Dead Mother Feeds Her Food In Dream. GOD of CHOSEN Delivered Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.