Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time (153 Views)

"Unto Thee Will I Cry, O Lord My Rock; Be Not Silent To Me: Lest,...." / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by Postyours: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Lesson: There is a time for everything on Earth and in Heaven. God has His own perfect timing that never fails. It can be disheartening when we pray for years without receiving an answer, leading us to question if God is still present. However, He is indeed alive and actively listening to ......I

https://postyours.xyz/page.php?id=114
Re: He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by Freedom2023(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Till you Die abi?
Re: He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by Postyours: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Die? So waiting for a year can bring death? Instead pray for God to reduce the await time
Re: He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by talented321: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2023
How many people has died waiting for this your nonsense right time
Re: He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by Wawelexy(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2023
I trust him
Re: He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by Gbadebo19(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2023
M
Help me win 10k from palmpay refer and win. Download palmpay and register with my referral code:
HFGJ8MY3
I need only 3 referrals to win 10k. I promise the three people who join through that code 1k each. Just contact the number in my signature via WhatsApp.
Less than 10 hours remaining. Let's help one another.
Re: He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time by EnemyofGod2: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Christian Song/hymn. / Nl Has Made Me Cherish The Little Faith I Have / We Were Paid To Stalk, Attack And Assassinate Pastor Joshua Suleiman-suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.