Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,184 members, 7,977,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Trap Caught This Big Fish - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught This Big Fish (3669 Views)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by Sucre6: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Wow this is huge,
And it's not genetically modified like all those people that breed fishes, this one is natural
E go sweet die, op, where is your location biko 😲
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by Sucre6: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
See how dirty this one is. And I'm sure he's one of these NLders that start an argument with an insult. 90% of NDlers are wretched, and that's why I don't take anyone here serious. Tuah

You are not actually smart,
I have been to ota farm many times for a courtesy visit to Mr Obasanjo, when ever he is inspecting his farm, he dresses like a farmer and wears his papas cap with a cutlass

If you didn't know him before u will think he is a poor poor man, u can't dictate someones net worth with the way they Dress, you are very dull and immature

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by ComputerOperato: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:

I have been to the farm sir. Op accept my sincere apologies. I wasn't actually referred to him per say, he was just used as a point of contact to NDlers constituting nuisance on this forum, but in real life they look like op.

That's why it is not good to generalise.
Thank you for apologising.
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by LocalFARMERS: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
My Sunday is made. I just went to check my fishing trap and I saw this. It was a big struggle trying to bring it up.
For sometime now I've been catching big fishes of this kind but this one is bigger.
I'm selling it immediately.

Cool
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by Dshocker(m): 2:46am On Nov 22, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
My Sunday is made. I just went to check my fishing trap and I saw this. It was a big struggle trying to bring it up.
For sometime now I've been catching big fishes of this kind but this one is bigger.

How much did you later sell it, because this is huge, very huge.
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by Dshocker(m): 2:47am On Nov 22, 2023
chrisifeanyi:

Anambra

That road looks like the one in my village.
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by Dshocker(m): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2023
GodWrites:
See how dirty this one is. And I'm sure he's one of these NLders that start an argument with an insult. 90% of NDlers are wretched, and that's why I don't take anyone here serious. Tuah

Have you seen a clean fisher man before, or you just want to talk, for talking sake!!!
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by chrisifeanyi: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Dshocker:

That road looks like the one in my village.

Which part of Anambra are you from?
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by makaveli902: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Location? Is that Bayelsa or Delta state?
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by Dshocker(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
chrisifeanyi:

Which part of Anambra are you from?

Idemili North
Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by chrisifeanyi: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Idemili North

Same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hybrid Cucumber Seed, Hybrid Watermelon Seed,lettuce,, Ugu Seedling And Pods / . / Economic Importance Of The Automatic Garri Frying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.