Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,106 members, 7,887,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries (987 Views)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Election: Benue PDP Chieftains Disown Ortom Over Peter Obi / Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by BATified23(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2023
"I wonder why Benue people keep blaming Governor Ortom for non-payment of salaries and pensioners when the State is facing the challenges of catering for over two million IDPs and flood victims"
@PeterObi the Presidential Candidate of @NgLabour was quoted to have said this.

https://twitter.com/IamBatified/status/1670321646840807425?t=zsFWDTEEpnqUwIq2S4VUCA&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIkHi5ZcE0

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by richmond500: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2023
This flat headed fraud.
No wonder the only investment he attracted to his state was alcohol.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by inoki247: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2023
Lol Ortom is dere Hero one day he might also contest for Presidency and they will all vote for him and start telling us how they always support the best...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Ivimmanuel: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
It must be slip of tongue grin he shouldn't be surprised of his defeat in Benue

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Freedom2023(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Political statements I guess
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Did he really said so ?
It’s unbelievable from a brilliant and first class graduate of philosophy who want to govern us forgetting that Nigeria itself is an IDP camp.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by duro4chang(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2023
Obi himself olodo. He will also defend his non performing dullard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by richmond500: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cone headed guinea conackry rouge
one thing about Obidients is that u over react on everything.

Flat headed p!¶s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Scarrr: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Chai.. Okwute no consult his madman for advice before spewing this nonsense 😂

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Fattesticles: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2023
richmond500:
one thing about Obidients is that u over react on everything.

Flat headed p!¶s

I noticed that none of us are your parents

So fix your bad breath

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by richmond500: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

I noticed that none of us are your parents

So fix your bad breath
flat headed p!¶ grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by richmond500: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Dirty Yoruba Mallam
e deh sweet to get ur reaction eh. grin

Flat headed p!¶, have you looked for ur manhood today? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Fattesticles: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2023
richmond500:

Accomodating landlord are you still in a hut accommodating?
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by DatNiggaDaz: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Dirty Yoruba Mallam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by richmond500: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Accomodating landlord are you still in a hut accommodating?
mehn, I am tired abeg.
I gat something to do this morning.

No hard feeling, I just love taunting u guys, one love flatty

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Fattesticles: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2023
richmond500:
mehn, I am tired abeg.
I gat something to do this morning.

No hard feeling, I just love taunting u guys, one love flatty

Go borrow straw to guzzle your gbegiri
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Obi-fraud at its peak.
Fake politician.
Best liar
Ethnocentric bigot
Yes daddy wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Tflex01: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2023
I laughed when I saw different labour unions endorsing Obi before election.

The same Obi that had serious issue with all the labour union when he was the governor of Anambra. Even the medical doctors went on strike for more than 1 year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2023
richmond500:

Manhood of Obi has been deposited in Obi-mortuary by an Obi-diot for the Obi-diots.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by triple996(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2023
ortom performed so badly, he was rejected by his own people in the Senate. The people of benue made sure he never smelled power again. What a disaster.
No surprise his only support comes 4rm Peter obi another faillure

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2023
HAICHCONCEPTZZ:
Did he really said so ?
It’s unbelievable from a brilliant and first class graduate of philosophy who want to govern us forgetting that Nigeria itself is an IDP camp.

IDP camp that has Nnamdi Kanu in a Cage like a wild animal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by helinues: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Eluup the fraud

The mandate snatcher

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Fattesticles: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:
Eluup the fraud

The mandate snatcher

If you can secure a job you will have responsibilities

Why do you wanna waste it all
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by backtovillage: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Scarrr:
Chai.. Okwute no consult his madman for advice before spewing this nonsense 😂
You are wicked 🤣
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by helinues: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

If you can secure a job you will have responsibilities

Why do you wanna waste it all

Your activities on this forum is no longer ordinary. How can normal human being be trolling others for years when not that he is getting paid for the futility exercise.

How can person wey get job and meaningful life be trolling others for years?

You better go and consult oracle to know where the problem is coming from

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Fattesticles: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Your activities on this forum is no longer ordinary. How can normal human being be trolling others for years when not that he is getting paid for the futility exercise.

How can person wey get job and meaningful life be trolling others for years?

You better go and consult oracle to know where the problem is coming from

So this is why you choose to be idle at 47
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by helinues: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

So this is why you choose to be idle at 47

You have wasted 5 years out of the 24 years you have been on this crust trolling yet na others you dey channel your energy about when you should be consulting oracle to know which sacrifice to take so that you can be cured from spirit of trolling and hatred.

You dey play too much
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by Fattesticles: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

You have wasted 5 years out of the 24 years you have been on this crust trolling yet na others you dey channel your energy about when you should be consulting oracle to know which sacrifice to take so that you can be cured from spirit of trolling and hatred.

You dey play too much

Stop crying while explaining
Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by GeneralPula: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2023
All cuz of selfish interest..

I’m not surprise at all tho. They’re almost the same in terms of failed governance! While he was a Governor, it was strike upon strike under his tenure! Doctors went 13months strike. The werey raised up education tuition then told Anambra people education is not for the poor..

So both ortom and obi both same same instinct towards failed governance hence why he could justify ortom’s failure. You’ll never see a progressive being justifying such, regardless!

Same way he justified Emefiele unfortunate doings all cuz he believed it would help him win elections..

Well, Anambra people already said it all - He’s a real Bad Omen!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries by IamV: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
BATified23:
"I wonder why Benue people keep blaming Governor Ortom for non-payment of salaries and pensioners when the State is facing the challenges of catering for over two million IDPs and flood victims"
@PeterObi the Presidential Candidate of @NgLabour was quoted to have said this.

https://twitter.com/IamBatified/status/1670321646840807425?t=zsFWDTEEpnqUwIq2S4VUCA&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIkHi5ZcE0

I watched that video,I didn't hear anywhere HE Peter Obi made this statement you're claiming he made .
Please,show everyone the minute he made this statement,

"I wonder why Benue people keep blaming Governor Ortom for non-payment of salaries and pensioners when the State is facing the challenges of catering for over two million IDPs and flood victims" like you claimed.

You're very good at creating threads which you can't defend the content of your misleading headlines.
You only bank on an average Nigeria gullibility to conclude the content of any story by just reading the headlines.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria / Pdp/LP Should Suggest How FG Can Get Money For Projects Without Loans / Hypocrisy Of Ilorin People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.