Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? (27527 Views)

Pix: In What Capacity Is Asari Dokubo Addressing The Press? / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by callthefred: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2023
This is not journalism but an OBIdient at work trying to claim patriotism. How can this article make sense to anyone? The writer is just a bias and confused person.

1 Like

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by virginchaser(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2023
Why always them? I can forget when the duos where terrorizing that zone. This is not a good idea for upcoming youths to see. It's wrong giving impression that you've got to be a hit man before you get something from government.
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Poske95(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2023
The FF....called on the military earlier.....Damn right....?!
Let BAT simply tell him to relax and after 4 years put all his quotes and you'll know your man......

He cap fell on Tomolo's head...either it falls you pick or you hit it off......!!!!!
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Cassandraloius: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Poisonousman:
Lol the man naa opportunist..

Big time!
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by abbeyfel: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
talented321:
I have think about this before, or is he looking for other oppointments
"I have thought about this before"! Take note

Peace...
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
AnonPoet:
“Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo is aggrived, wants Tompolo's contract” – Coalition of Ex Niger Delta Militants

https://akelicious.net/2023/06/18/asari-dokunbo-is-aggrived-wants-tompolos-contract-coalition-of-ex-niger-delta-militants/
848C1FFE
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Kenelekan: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Hi….can I get your number ma? U seem like a kind of mum full of vibes xx

Ireportlive:

Kingsley Odafe's mum said hi
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubu will not take from Asari and hand over to Tompolo, and he will not take from Tomolo and give to Asari. Tinubu is a master of strategy. He will know how to handle and balance both.

1 Like

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by DaddyJapan(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2023
Asari already has his own security contract. cool

HURIWA’s call for action is coming days after Dokubo told reporters at the State House on Friday after meeting with President Tinubu that his men ’employed by Nigerian government’ are the ones securing Abuja-Kaduna road and not Nigerian Army as we are made to believe.

The right group quoted the former militant as saying , “I am a participant in this war. I fight on the side of the government of the Nigerian state in Plateau, Niger, Anambra, Imo, Abia and Rivers. And in Abuja today, you are travelling to Kaduna on this road. It is not the army that makes it possible for you to travel to Abuja or travel to Kaduna, and vice versa. It is my men, employed by the government of the Nigerian state, stationed in Niger.
Source: https://platinumpost.ng/2023/06/18/its-shameful-fg-deployed-asari-dokubos-men-to-protect-abuja-kaduna-road/
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by vale20: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2023
He had issues with Tompolo. He wants to replace him.
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by talented321: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2023
K, i love polite response
abbeyfel:
"I have thought about this before"! Take note

Peace...

2 Likes

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Exceed15: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Bittered useless thing just jealous of someone's progress.
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2023
There is no locking horns here, everyone has their sphere of influence, their people love them.
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Propaganda
I site Your negative vibes, they are impressively lamenting.
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by complexstuffs(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2023
NwaNimo1:
......"The Pig from the creeks" is not to be trusted,

....he will double triple cross his own mother!

Hehehe...
All IPOB/OBIDIENTS now hate Asari just because he refused to support LAMBA grin

1 Like

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by DaddyJapan(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2023
vale20:
He had issues with Tompolo. He wants to replace him.

I thought those issues were resolved months ago.

I am happy that the issue has been put behind us. Beyond building consensus, all hands must be on deck to protect the oil pipelines

“Today, we have seen the end of the matter. Before now, there was a deafening silence in the INC. But today, that voice is resonating and I thank all Ijaw leaders that took it upon themselves to ensure that the Ijaws do not fight themselves.

“Tompolo and Asari are brothers. We have all come to a consensus to protect all federal presence, especially oil pipelines in the Niger Delta, as we sue for peace to attract development,” the governor said.
Source: Pipeline Contract: Gov Diri, Ijaw Leaders Resolve Tompolo, Asari, Ateke Rift, https://leadership.ng/pipeline-contract-gov-diri-ijaw-leaders-resolve-tompolo-asari-ateke-rift/
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by bigcasava1(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Nigeria should not take this idiot serious, a lot of his kalabari brothers are into bunkering and he claimed to protect pipeline. I know how many of them caught by Army and dss
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Intrepid01(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Before nko, unfortunately for him he is dealing with someone (Tinubu) who doesn’t take emotional decision. I don’t expect him to withdraw Tompolo’s contract and give to Asari Dokubo…..
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by okuta007: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2023
LUGBE:
Who takes him serious, very dirty man and unpatriotic. He left Nigeria to 3 African countries to establish universities. Tompolo is patiently waiting for him.

this one Asari don insult army call dem thief -hope he won’t get killed by an unknown soldier 🤐
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Henry22(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2023
So our armed forces are at the mercy of known criminals, army, air force, paramilitary wings, police, DSS, nscdc, and all other armed wings of the government can no longer protect Nigeria's resources it's now criminals that have the power to protect it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Cocolatti(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Lovenorth:
Alhaji Dokubo should be given the contract and Tompolo should be seriously investigated and be dealt with
Tinubu knows that Tompolo is more valuable to him than this fat, overfed and blabbing buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by DADYLEED: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Wait oo thus ASARI GUY na hushppupi Broda?
AnonPoet:
“Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo is aggrived, wants Tompolo's contract” – Coalition of Ex Niger Delta Militants

https://akelicious.net/2023/06/18/asari-dokunbo-is-aggrived-wants-tompolos-contract-coalition-of-ex-niger-delta-militants/
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by bankulizer: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2023
He doesn’t not want any Contract. Only High Profile personalities can set up such sophisticated mechanisms to siphon our crude oil. Does anything go on water that they don’t actually know? All this campaign of calumny won’t help. Whoever wrote this gibberish is a nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by snowball11(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
The reason Tompolo is Government while Asari na Opari! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by zinaunreal(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Useless selfish fool. This guy has no shame indeed . Licks the ass of every government that enters power. Is loyal to no one but money . Tinubu is not a foul he knows a rat when he sees one
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by Christistruth03: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Asari Dokubo already has a different Contract
Securing Railways

1 Like

Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by zadokchidi: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2023
This man is too talkative...when you talk too much people don't give you listen ear
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by YouAreFinished: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2023
LUGBE:
Who takes him serious, very dirty man and unpatriotic. He left Nigeria to 3 African countries to establish universities. Tompolo is patiently waiting for him.
Do you really expect a once enemy of the state to make such large investment in the country with wealth gotten from militant activities
That would be an unwise thing to do.
Re: Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? by zinaunreal(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2023
callthefred:
This is not journalism but an OBIdient at work trying to claim patriotism. How can this article make sense to anyone? The writer is just a bias and confused person.

Na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Releases Results Of FCT Elections / Tinubu At Course 25 Of The National Defence College Abuja / Shittu Stopped From Sharing Buhari/osinbajo 2019 Campaign Hats At FEC Meeting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.