Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,360 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Making Money From Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money From Youtube (132 Views)

How Nigerians Can Make Money From Youtube / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Youtube by miatech: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Hi everyone!

Do you know that if you have 1000 subscribers and over 4000 watch hours, YouTube begins to pay you for adverts placed on your videos?

Yes! This is how content creators make big bucks on YouTube and Facebook.

Now I'm not asking you to pay anything. I don't want your money, I only need your help.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, in that way you'll be helping me.

I can also help you by putting you through.

If you heart moves you, please click on my YouTube link and subscribe coz I have good educative content

https://youtube.com/@miatechinnovationsnigeria

You can copy the link and also paste it on your browser if it doesn't click right away

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100 In A Week With Ultimate Affiliate Marketing / Corner Rest Hotel And Suits / Metal Briquette Machine | Efficient Metal Chip Briquetting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.