Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

"Black Sherif Releases Visual For Hit Song “oil In My Head” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Black Sherif Releases Visual For Hit Song “oil In My Head” (168 Views)

My Head Deserves Headie – Falz (Photos) / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Black Sherif Releases Visual For Hit Song “oil In My Head” by youngkid6: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2023
Konongo music star Black Sherif has released the official visual for his song “Oil in My Head,” the second track on his debut album, “The Villain I Never Was.”

The masterpiece was directed by Babs Direction and shot at the Nubuke Foundation art gallery in East Legon, Accra.

The video tells the story of Sherif’s journey from a struggling artiste to a successful musician breaking international boundaries.

The video culminates with Sherif gliding into the sky, ascending to a higher plane of existence.

It features Libyan-born Ghanaian high fashion model and actress Brigitte Appiah, who anoints Sheriff's head with oil.

The visual since its release is number one on YouTube trending music and has seen a view of about 200K and counting.

Watch the video below:
https://www.readtheblog.online/post/black-sherif-releases-visual-for-hit-song-oil-in-my-head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Black Sherif Releases Visual For Hit Song “oil In My Head” by TemplarLandry: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2023
I love the jam.
“Oil in my head, everything I touch is blessed...”

He should also drop the video for “Konongo Zongo”

(1) (Reply)

Daily Entertainment With:joshua124micky / moved / [celebrity Shoutout] Faithia Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.