Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt (336 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt by Success1981: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Anambra for instance does not even pay up to 23k minimum wage even at this strangulating inflation. The 30k minimum wage is a complete hoarse in the atate. Edo state government for instance has increased its minimum wage to 40k while Lagos according to rumour is planning a bumper increament of lagos civil service wages.

Today NLC is in series of engagements wuth the federal government and they are making a demand for the minimum wage to be increased from 30k to 150k. How will Anambra state workers in allnof these benefit from all these engagements and be carried along because the state NLC chapter are just hungry individuals who are tossed groundnuts for their silence in the face of this devilish manipulations.
Why is the NLC national body not following their engagements down to the state level. Are they just for the federal workers leaving the state workers to their fate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt by Pat4t5: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2023
My brother the thing tire me oo even Oyo, Ekiti and Kwara are still paying 18k as minimum wage. My uncle some of my relatives in these states are complaining bitterly
Re: Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt by Success1981: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Pat4t5:
My brother the thing tire me oo even Oyo, Ekiti and Kwara are still paying 18k as minimum wage. My uncle some of my relatives in these states are complaining bitterly
so some states are still paying 18k minimum wage in this excruciating inflation
Re: Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt by ayokellany: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2023
I am telling you. I just discovered that Abia pays ₦12K as minimum wage. People don too suffer for this country, this in addition to not being paid for close to 3 years now.

Pat4t5:
Re: Why So Much Wage Discriminations In D Civil Service At Different Levels Of Govt by Success1981: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2023
ayokellany:
I am telling you. I just discovered that Abia pays ₦12K as minimum wage. People don too suffer for this country, this in addition to not being paid for close to 3 years now.

i think NLC should be blamed for all these. How can they claim to fight for Nigerian workers while those workers at the state level are languishing in abject penury due to obvious devilishness of most of the state givernors

(1) (Reply)

Dancing In Front Of Mosque Not Provocative, Don’t Apologise, Soyinka Tells David / Men Should Be The Ones Taking Birth Control Pills - Angel / Bbnaija All Stars: Doyin Shares Why She’ll Never Put Up Ilebaye For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.