Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,722 members, 7,889,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital (50690 Views)

Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by AntiChristian: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2023
No one can escape from death! Even some gods they die! Lol

Assuming say na Nigerian Christian now, she'll narrate how Angel Gabriel gave her the Bible and took her around somewhere so bright & White (never black)!

The Angels were even singing the Lord's prayer in Igbo and not Hebrew over there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Godstiger(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2023
She got one more week bonus of life
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Engrduke: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2023
A cat with nine lives.
Woman, you have fought a good fight.

May God rest your soul and console your son.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Death just needed a week to properly clarify before offing her permanently! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Crixtenzee: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2023
God don call am back
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by callmevirus(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2023
She will knock again
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Ikem11(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2023
englishmart:
For example a Muslim man in Kano was pronounced deceased, and just when they were about to lower him into the grave he moves, the abokis around will hit him with a shovel. You can't stress us. You must die.
Do u know how funny that is? Lol
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
xynerise:
Death came back. Final Destination comes to mind cheesy

Swears!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Lanretoye(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
She tasted life and death then she finally choose one.
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Mitsurugi(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2023
allen113:
R.i.p to her
At 82 she has tried.
Make mama go rest 🌹

Chai! Y'all should learn to read and comprehend before commenting. The 82 year lady is another case not Ms. Montoya who died at 76.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
This our body eh... I first came across this while watching a episode of The Mentalist... The guy was already pronounced dead, but all of a sudden, his heart started again... I think the medical term given to it according to the movie is [/b]Lazarus syndrome[b]
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by olisaEze(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Round one fight!

Madam Montoya: 1 - 0 :Death

Seven days Halftime coffin break

Round two fight!

Madam Montoya: 0 - Knockout, Fatality! :Death

End of the road! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Treadway:
Legend! Two funerals in one lifetime! You too much ma
What did I just read grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2023
D took her back to d same hospital sad
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by vacanci: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2023
allen113:
R.i.p to her
At 82 she has tried.
Make mama go rest 🌹

read the story again. This time around, slowly

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2023
allen113:
R.i.p to her
At 82 she has tried.
Make mama go rest 🌹
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by goodmike7: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2023
allen113:
R.i.p to her
At 82 she has tried.
Make mama go rest 🌹

learn to read and assimilate
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Cardozzo(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2023
vastolord4:
Why did they take her back to the same hospital?

Exactly my point
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Sermwell(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2023
allen113:

Apologies I didn't read through just rushed to comment. @76 is still not bad
This is the effect of eating raw agbado! Where did you see 82 years? grin
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Nyanabo(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2023
I guess she forgot something in the land of the living and only came back to pick it up 😂.. It's said though for the family. RIP
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Sermwell(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2023
vastolord4:
Why did they take her back to the same hospital?
This is a very Smart question! The same hospital who certified her dead may want to sustain the narrative! grin
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by zoghys: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok
As you celebrate, know this
Petrol is 600/700 per liter
Student loan is a trap
Light subsidy (hmm una nva see anything)
Bag of water is still 300h
Peak thin 500h
Bread 1k
Poverty 90% exchange rate
Basic living zero
Education zero
Job opportunities so help me lord
Food haha oyo

But asiwaju is working , okay na

Shut your trap up, you hopeless mumu. Would atiku or PO had turn this country into Mecca in days. You guys just come online to spill rubbish all in the name of politics. President tinubu is doing what a rational president would have done in light of what the country has turned into over the years and I hope he keeps that so that prosperity will judge him. I never supported him for the presidency,but then he's taking the right step in the right direction and hopefully he will deliver on his manifesto asap.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by SmartODINO: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
I wish she was able to describe what the afterlife looks like, before dying for the final time.
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
englishmart:
For example a Muslim man in Kano was pronounced deceased, and just when they were about to lower him into the grave he moves, the abokis around will hit him with a shovel. You can't stress us. You must die.

Did this really happen or you're just making an illustration??
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by DollarSigns(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok
Student loan is a trap
Peak thin 500h
Bread 1k
Basic living zero
Education zero
Food haha oyo

Your spelling is not working, oya na
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Olarewaju89: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok
Student loan is a trap
Peak thin 500h
Bread 1k
Basic living zero
Education zero
Food haha oyo

Just continue crying 😢 OK

Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by MrBroke(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
A lot of the times na hospital dey kill people.
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by Padipadi: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
OGIBRA:
Angel of death just use that woman catch cruise jare
You dz children can play with anything. See you dragging an unusual blokkos 😂
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by CJStarz: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Such cases abound. They die again less than one week after coming back to life. A relapse.
Re: Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital by kkins25(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Naija pastors will jave use it to blow😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.