Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,516 members, 7,875,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Breadwinners - Gather Here! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breadwinners - Gather Here! (129 Views)

Why Many Nigerian Breadwinners End Up In Poverty Cycle / If You Haven't Made Atleast $50 This Year, Gather Here! / All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breadwinners - Gather Here! by wellsprings: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
HALLO THERE,

Are you a breadwinner resident in Nigeria?

Would you like to know AN ASSURED WAY your money can multiply?

THIS IS NO MMM, PYRAMID SCHEME OR any of those rubbish scammers sell to unseeing investors to double their money!

I invite you to join my INVESTMENT CLUB to subscribe for what I called $A$A DRIP ACCOUNT!

The DRIP means DIVIDEND REINVESTMENT PLAN that allows subscribers to invest money on STRATEGIC NIGERIAN STOCKS for compounding interest purposes... Tried and Tested.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. You get the subscriber's form for N50K (of which N20K will be your foundation investment). With this, I will open an account for you with my firm's stockbroker who will set up your CSCS account for you linked to your bank account for direct payment of dividends and investment proceeds.
2. You must plan to invest a fixed sum in your DRIP account every month - say N20K (minimum) for long term (3 years or more) or medium term (7 months above)
3. The investment is allowed to fallow and fatten up in the market, monitored by our eagled eyed stockbrokers.
4. As soon as the DIVIDENDS on the investment are PAID, same is reinvested for you to allow for double COMPOUNDING INTEREST
5. You can opt not to REINVEST your DIVIDENDS but to withdraw for personal use. It is your MONEY!
6. You can CLOSE your account anytime you chose and reclaim ALL YOUR INVESTED MONEY, less of admin charges

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subscription is only for private investors STRICTLY, to be selected based on preference of our investment firm. IT IS NOT FOR PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION.

So if you are a breadwinner with eye on getting passive means of INCOME investing in Nigerian shares and stocks, Call SASAMURA on 07058584237

You won't regret it!

Cheers,
WSO

(1) (Reply)

Ready For A Mega Business Opportunity? / Is Buying A Shop In Developing Market A Good Investment? / Is Uba’s Share Price Surge Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.