Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,705 members, 7,914,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo (480 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by Todaymedia: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo reduces IShowSpeed to tears as the YouTuber finally meets his idol after several missed opportunities.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhhmQNX4jcA

American YouTuber, IShowSpeed was left in tears after finally meeting his hero Cristiano Ronaldo after several missed opportunities.

The 18-year-old had previously missed out on watching the legendary striker play after flying from America to the UK only to find he had been left out of the Manchester United squad through illness.

Speed's dream came true on Saturday night, June 17, following Portugal’s win over Bosnia & Herzegovina.

All thanks to Ronaldo's teammate Rafael Leão, who Speed came across and he seized the opportunity to help him stop Ronaldo while he was leaving the stadium.

A mesmerized Speed fell to the ground at Ronaldo's feet after meeting him outside his car.

He shouted 'Oh my God I love you' at the 38-year-old and took a selfie with the forward.

They also recreated Ronaldo's famous celebration together and shared an embrace while surrounded by his security staff.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctoeg0KNBQg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by insidelife22(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
goatest 🐐 🐐 🐐
Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by SmartPolician: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
I don't think meeting anyone will ever make me cry. However, I practically cry when people share their grass to grace stories because I know that everyone is going through stuff.

1 Like

Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by Freedom2023(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is what I hate. Making a fellow human being look like a god. It's not good at all. Why crying now? Show excitement and that's all.
Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by seborrhic: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well scripted for the PR.
Leao was at the junction with the guy and Ronaldo drives past,Leao waves the car down and Ronaldo comes out,and the rest is history.
What is the chance of all these events happening?
Both of them just did a poor branding for themselves.
The way the guy was even over reacting when Ronaldo came down shows how scripted the whole thing was.
Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by Nigeriagood(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
seborrhic:
Leao was at the junction with the guy and Ronaldo drives past,Leao waves the car down and Ronaldo comes out,and the rest is history.
The way the guy was even over reacting when Ronaldo came down shows how scripted the whole thing was.
bro you don't know speed,if you do then you won't say he is over reacting

1 Like

Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by Beverlyjean(f): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
seborrhic:

U wudnt have posted what u posted if u knew the guy ....
Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by finallybusy: 5:14am On Jun 20, 2023
When this made front page, it became obvious Nairaland had gone to the dogs. Pointless report.
Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by Madaraa1(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2023
seborrhic:

I show speed top youtuber I don't think you know what you saying is not scripted bro
Re: Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo by Madaraa1(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2023
seborrhic:

Is it not same speed that cry from heart break a few yrs back speed is very emotional and really it's a dream come true the guy is famous already that's why he was help meeting ronaldo since he loves ronaldo angry

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shines As Chelsea Destroys Bayern 4-0 In Legends Game For Vialli / LIVERPOOL Full 2013-14 Fixtures Revealed / Spain Trashes Brazil 3-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.