Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Different Between Part Time And Distance Leaning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Different Between Part Time And Distance Leaning (267 Views)

Bearing And Distance / Admission Into Open And Distance Learning (odl) Degree Programmes For The 2020/2 / NUC Approves LASU Open And Distance Learning And Research Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Different Between Part Time And Distance Leaning by play5050: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Pls who have idea on the subject matter.
i want to apply for part time program in yabatech, i also saw something that interset me on yabatech website which is ODFEL (Open, Distance, Flexible and E-learning).
my confussion is on certificate am to be awarded with at the end of my program, will it be normal as every other National Diploma?
the work am doing currently i dnt want to quit, and i need certificate badly, the open distance learning will be great for me but my fear is the kind of certificate they will award to me.

even in lagos state university(LASU) website i saw something similar ODLRI (Open, Distance Learning and Research Institution), will the degree be the same as that of the full time student?

pls your feedback will go a long way for me. thanks and Goodday to u all.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Co-ordination 2023 / How To Get A Nursing Degree In 8 Years As An Average Student / Peniel College Of Chaplains An Affiliate Of Macedonia Chaplain Corps (chap Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.