Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Best Bible Verses Of The Day 2023 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Bible Verses Of The Day 2023 (130 Views)

Dream Interpretation: Given A Visa In Dream (prayer Point & Bible Verses) / Best Bible Study Apps / Powerful Bible Verses About Knowledge And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Bible Verses Of The Day 2023 by Annjones1: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
We pray that the following Bible verses will encourage you and remind you of the hope we have in Christ.

Note: Unless otherwise indicated, the following verses are from the English Standard Version (ESV) Bible.

John 16:33

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 34:4–5, 8

I sought the LORD, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.

Read details below

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2023/06/19/list-of-bible-verses-of-the-day-2023/

(1) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIP: University Of Missouri, USA Undergraduate And Masters Scholarship / From Local To Global: Why The GRE Test Is Your Ultimate Game-changer! / Discover A New And Modern Forum Experience! Join Necxim Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.