Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cost Of Transportation In Toronto According To My Recent Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Transportation In Toronto According To My Recent Visit (344 Views)

What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House / Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Transportation In Toronto According To My Recent Visit by michbus: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
During my recent visit to Toronto I was pleasantly surprised by the access and affordability of transportation options. The city does have an extensive network of buses, streetcars, and subways especially in the downtown area. Getting around downtown was much easier than in the upper-town areas because subway coverage in downtown toronto was excellent. Same cannot be said for the areas north of the city.

For downtown sing public transit is definitely the way to go – it’s efficient, reliable, and easy on the wallet. A single ride on any mode of transportation costs $3 CAD ($2.25 USD), while a day pass can be purchased for $12 CAD ($9 USD) allowing unlimited rides across all forms of transit in one day. However, if you’re planning on exploring further outside the city limits or staying out late at night when public transit services reduce their frequency or stop completely then taking an uber/taxi or renting cars could be more convenient but costly options . Ubers in the toronto area can cost anywhere between $10-15 for a short trip and up to $75 for longer trips (for example to the Mississauga area). Some bus companies http://www.diamondpartybus.ca provide bus rentals from about $799 for groups of about 20 people. Overall I found that navigating around Toronto is very cost-effective compared with other major cities in North America making my trip much more enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Transportation In Toronto According To My Recent Visit by princeade86(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good
Re: Cost Of Transportation In Toronto According To My Recent Visit by emeejinsm: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wow , rich dudes and adventures
Me I have only been to 4 states in obodo

(1) (Reply)

Issue Of Conflicting Date Of Birth On Documents. / Shanghai Tower 128-story / How Can One Make The Proof Of Fund Available For Use. 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.