Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,850 members, 7,912,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

“I Am Building A New Mexican-themed Mansion For My Wife And I” – Davido Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Building A New Mexican-themed Mansion For My Wife And I” – Davido Reveals (407 Views)

DJ Khaled Miami Beach Mansion For Sale For $7.9 Million (n2billion) - Check Pics / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Building A New Mexican-themed Mansion For My Wife And I” – Davido Reveals by Zhak: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Renowned Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has announced his ongoing construction of a lavish mansion for himself and his wife, Chioma. In an appearance on the recent episode of the Drink Champs podcast, co-hosted by N.O.R.E and DJ EFN, Davido shared the news. Following the tragic loss of their son, Ifeanyi, the singer reportedly relocated from his Banana Island residence.

He revealed that the new house, situated in the prestigious Eko Atlantic City in Lagos, has a Mexican-themed design. Additionally, Davido expressed his belief that real estate is a lucrative field and stated that if he were not involved in music, he would consider pursuing a career in that industry.

Watch full Video: https://theteleblog.com/i-am-building-a-new-mexican-themed-mansion-for-my-wife-and-i-davido-reveals-video/

Re: “I Am Building A New Mexican-themed Mansion For My Wife And I” – Davido Reveals by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Real estate! You can never go wrong!
Re: “I Am Building A New Mexican-themed Mansion For My Wife And I” – Davido Reveals by Flight90: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Money speaking 🤑🤑🤑

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Unveil Secret Wedding With A Shocking Ending? / Eluuu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle As Celebrity Life No Show Love / DJ Casper Loses Battle To Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.