Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please (409 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / Toyota Corola (2002 Model) For Taxi Business. Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please by Roseodd: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please which POS machine is the best?
How much can I get if I put 100k cash.
How much is POS machine now.
How is the interest rate like?
Re: Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please by CandidAdmin(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Can't answer yr question but Sha don't overcharge customers

Food for thought - That area is becoming super saturted, you have to make yrself different to get a whole lot of customers.

Check my siggy!
Re: Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please by frozen70(f): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2023
Roseodd:
Please which POS machine is the best?
How much can I get if I put 100k cash.
How much is POS machine now.
How is the interest rate like?

Link your account alert to your email to avoid being cheated on fake alert and bad transaction

So that any transaction, you will see the alert on your email

Dont trust anyone who comes around for transportation
Re: Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please by Solo777(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Get my book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send me a screenshot of this message on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now
Re: Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please by Robisky001(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
The POS business is quite saturated at the moment thanks to the cashless policy. But if you're to make anything out of it you'll need to situate your stand in a densely populated area where you could easily be seen and reached. As for the type of pos, you should go for I will advise you go for an household name like nomba or moniepoint with active and dedicated customer service should be case transaction issues arise you'll at least have someone you'll reach out to.

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Youtube Paid Me For 6k Views / Illegal Withdrawal Of Funds From My Fidelity Bank Account / Wow! You Can Get Your Product And Services You Offer For Free. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.