Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore (45211 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan / Service Chiefs, The National Assembly And Public Decorum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by tnerro1(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Fool
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by fredoooooo: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Story.. grin cheesy grin
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
I don't even know again.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by tabaralph: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Rexymania:
Na when this 'small boy' lose election him dey shout "revolution now"

Sowore can’t win council chairman in his local government
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Agunesinjaweola: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
This guy has now become irrelevant and wailer with no obvious sign of redemption in political landscape.

His job is now to attack Atiku, Tinubu or OBI in order to keep his name running !

How the toasts of all the youths few years ago suddenly become a nuisance is quite unbelievable!
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by spartachico(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
By now under age kids would be smoking weed
Ihateheadslamer:
Has anyone ever wondered how Nigeria could've been under Sowore had it been he is the president tongue

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by LocksAid: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Fuji garbage
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by okuwehcris: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2023
In as much that some of us insinuates he talks to much, it's people like him that keeps the government on their toes. It's not we who glorify their stupidity and everything they do. The reason President Tinubu feels he needs to deliver is to proof them wrong that he can perform well as a President. Please let's learn how to give them some sleeves. As for Tinubu we all seems to be proud of him so far, duo I am not his fan, but I trust him with courage to undo the cabals

2 Likes

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Giftexx: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Egbon 'Yęle, ę ję wa negotiate. (Bro 'Yele, you had better come negotiate)
#RenewedHope 💜
Baba calls it Lobby"
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by plantist: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Nonsense!

So many appointments in the list were NOT supposed to be made public.

Anybody in Aso Rock will reserve those positions exclusively for his people.

Also, from precedence no president seems to find a Yoruba worthy enough to be IGP or CG NCS except a Yoruba president. So I can't blame Tinubu for doing the needful. embarassed

How about Tafa Balogun during Obasanjo's tenure
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Levels1(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
sotall:

So out of 11 appointments for the South, SW/Yoruba got 9 appointments leaving just two for the other Southerners.

So you cant see anything wrong in this.

I believe you are alive during Jonathan second term, can you please remind me of the Post given to a Yoruba Tribe. I mean just one.

At least you got one and still not contented as I don't want to believe you are an underage during that period.

2 Likes

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Naija4love(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Nonsense!

So many appointments in the list were NOT supposed to be made public.

Anybody in Aso Rock will reserve those positions exclusively for his people.

Also, from precedence no president seems to find a Yoruba worthy enough to be IGP or CG NCS except a Yoruba president. So I can't blame Tinubu for doing the needful. embarassed
That position is based on rank the funny pert is we southern general are not much in arm force. To make the rank get much southern it means you have many top rank to retire which will bring much out cry.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Egbon 'Yęle, ę ję wa negotiate. (Bro 'Yele, you had better come negotiate)
#RenewedHope 💜

I happy Sowore said this b4 una go they shout ipob or south east again.

Sowore has said the truth now let's see what urchincs and their principal will say.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by alobright17(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
No doubt, the appointment has some level of tribalism, but nobody can compete with Buhari in that area. That man terribly polarized the country and it wasn't as if his appointments were based on competence.
South East is there as confirmed by the propaganda station Arise TV and they vehemently dismissed any form of nepotism in the appointments.

Everyone knows what Arise TV represents when it comes to criticsm of the Apc government.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by MALAGI6210: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Tofax:

The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. that is fairness and equity?
Let us know how many North Central, North West and North East have each
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2023
tabaralph:

Trust me on this,?sowore will mess up any appointment given to him, so arrogant and disrespectful,?once he smoke his weed finish he no dey even recognise his mother.
He's also foolish as well.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Naija4love(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Levels1:

I believe you are alive during Jonathan second term, can you please remind me of the Post given to a Yoruba Tribe. I mean just one.

At least you got one and still not contented as I don't want to believe you are an underage during that period.
this post is based on rank, you can just pick anyone. Don’t waste your time talking to them when others are going for arm force they going for business, I can remember last time military recruitment form comes out how many of southern come out to apply especially SS,SE . when others get to top ranks and ready for appointment they will cry again.

2 Likes

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Naija4love(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2023
MALAGI6210:

Let us know how many North Central, North West and North East have each
your on point
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by TemmyT002(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Swear say you are surprised.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Darkpal: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Tofax:

The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. that is fairness and equity?

Going by what you wrote, that means the North has 11 appointees and the south 11 appointees.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Angrymode: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari started and sadly this is the new direction of Nigeria.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Henryfortune(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2023
No difference and only difference Is.....guy abeggggiii stop contradicting urself... There is nothing wrong about this nominees...

stanluiz:
Sowore is right.

No difference from Buhari appointment when he was president. Only difference is that buhari did not appoint any body from the south East.

Anyway, Buhari and Tinubu are the same. The way buhari give appointment to his fulani brothers, Tinubu is doing the same.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Global2000: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2023
I said it couple of times. Tinubu is Buhari's pro max. Forget about this initial gra gra. I will run all inclusive government. Tinubu we know can never run all inclusive government.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by viodemus: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Sowore didn't lie o.

He is honest many times than not.

Enough yorubas anchored in some serious posts there, but it's fine. Some were Christians. I hope say igbos and many in the SS will not be discriminated out of the security forces nd economics representation, in the officers itself.

The lazy leader has been advised to pick up speed due to the national mode. Increase the speed with more foresight and wisdom.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by viodemus: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Sowore didn't lie o.

He is honest many times than not.

Enough yorubas anchored in some serious posts there, but it's fine. Some were Christians. I hope say igbos and many in the SS will not be discriminated out of the security forces nd economics representation, in the officers itself.

The lazy leader has been advised to pick up speed due to the national mode. Increase the speed of directed action, with more foresight and wisdom.
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Invest4growth: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2023
But the positions must be occupied by Nigerians or where can we recruit angels. When Buhari made similar appointments, we said nepotism. Now another came and gave each zone at least one person, it is another story. Perhaps one should ask what is the colour of our problems?
When it comes to security around the seat of power, trust and professionalism are crucial consideration. History is replete with stories of renegade bodyguards that turned against the government they were to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by Gentew(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Tofax:

There was no fairness and equity in Igbo votes...... They voted only for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by MightyHand(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu should compensate Sowore with appointment. His lamentations are becoming nauseating.
What was his total votes in the election that he's making noise?

I second you, Minister of Interior on Lamentation Matters

2 Likes

Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by tishbite42: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2023
plantist:

How about Tafa Balogun during Obasanjo's tenure
And Sunday Ehindero
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by tishbite42: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2023
alobright17:
South East is there as confirmed by the propaganda station Arise TV and they vehemently dismissed any form of nepotism in the appointments.

Everyone knows what Arise TV represents when it comes to criticsm of the Apc government.
You're updated
Re: Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore by CaptainFM1: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Has anyone ever wondered how Nigeria could've been under Sowore had it been he is the president tongue

Nigeria will be like his people. We are all a reflection of whomever we elected. The people deserves the leader they get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.