Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,652 members, 7,921,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? (443 Views)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by Lifted07: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
I'm kinda curious. If you see a friend or colleague, an opposite sex, who has been running several tasks in a day at work, now looking tired and worn-out, is offering such person massage on their shoulders a romantic gesture? That is still at the office, but not in the presence of others.
Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lifted07:
I'm kinda curious. If you see a friend or colleague, an opposite sex, who has been running several tasks in a day at work, now looking tired and worn-out, is offering such person massage on their shoulders a romantic gesture? That is still at the office, but not in the presence of others.
Its a gesture of a fornicator

1 Like

Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by Joevics(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lifted07:
It's called massage therapy because it's to help relieve the body of pains.
Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by Vision101(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
@Lifted07

@me
Na so edey start...... from massage to bedsage.
Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Contextual.
Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by eazzzy1(m): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2023
Back in the days when I would invite a chick over and I wasn’t sure if they were dtf, I would offer a massage. I will usually start from the shoulder then work my way to the back and then the waist, if at that point there is no form of resistance, I would have gotten the confirmation I wanted.

Physical touch between opposite sex, whether it be as simple as holding hands, hugs, massage or dance is a way of communicating attraction.

If you walk in on a guy giving your wife a shoulder massage, would you shrug it off as ‘she must be tired’?
Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by finallybusy: 3:22am On Jun 20, 2023
E be like sexual harassment never enter Naija workplaces.
Re: Is Massage A Romantic Gesture? by fyzaila: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2023
It's not! It just the mindset attached to it that's all.

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Have Ur Personal Phone? / I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out / Dangers Of Worshipping Traditional Deities, Idols And Gods In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.