Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. (1049 Views)

Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet / Southeast Deserve Majority Leader Of Red Chamber / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by ybalogs(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
He is now the President of Nigeria not President of APC. I'm sure he knows every region must be represented . Our president shouldn't be vindictive right??

1 Like

Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by GeneralPula: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
stanluiz:
How is it satanic ?

What about the Yoruba Catholic priest that pray that God should punish and kill the enemies of Asiwaju ?

What will you called that one ? I guess that one is heavenly attitude ?
A pastor saying Remi should poison tinubu is not satanic to you? Itโ€™s finished in my tommy! ... I hope your wife poison you someday! Since itโ€™s holy communion to you grin

And Wait, do you mean you want God to protect your enemies? If so, Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
stanluiz:
Both him and his key men and his supporters are spiteful.

Shebi una talk say una go teach igbos a bitter lesson for not voting for your Neo Nazi APC party ?

The ones you guys did in Lagos and still doing is not a new things.

You guys cannot do worst than buhari. Because that one is not a human being.

Whatever. Tinubu does not hate Igbos so dont project that false narrative on him. Anyone who wants Nigeria to work should give him a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:
We ibos do not want anything to do with the cocaine sniffing drug lord. We are the greatest tribe in Africa. Infact the greatest tribe in the human race and we will keep fighting Tinubu for the next 4 years.

Tinubu should return the stolen mandate to the owner, his Excellency Peter Peter Obi angry

Correct your statement. Next 8 years.
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by Rhassidy360: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2023
If Reno be woman he go be olosho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by Tulsaguy: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2023
K
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by REDshouse(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

This makes him a patriot. Nigeria first, Pdp 2nd..

If Nigeria president becomes successful, itโ€™s a plus for him and every Nigerian..
that does not make him a patriot .. he can aswell tell his waxiri or warizi to drop his case against Tinubu since he is actually doing what his oga will do assuming he was elected ... Doing that is what will make him a true patriot
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by domDva(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Even if they give all appointments to your family members, you no go still better pass most SE -ners. So please swallow your hate, you and Mr Reno should take several seats .

Dotherightthing:
It's not about the votes Igbos gave Tinubu. angry

It's about their satanic attitude after he was declared winner where they went to all lengths to stop his inauguration.

Pathetic! angry

2 Likes

Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by olisaEze(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Dude has left Atiku in the mud! grin. Our PepsCo combing, sometimes pastor & full time cashtivist has forgotten that his principal & his party are still in court! The rats are always the first to bail from a sinking ship. grin
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by LILTJAY: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2023
stanluiz:
Which satanic attitude did they display ?

Bunch of liars and propandist!

You guys are worst than devil, Satan and Lucifer combined.

Tufia!
your animal tribe needs to be exterminated..

I spit a big phlegm on igbos

2 Likes

Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by bhella10: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2023
StreetFight:

They are not Satanic, don't belittle Satan nah.

If they are Satanic, when we asked them to come out and meet us on the streets of Lagos during the governorship election, they would have come out nah, so that the Yoruba gods will be happy
Which of the gods? Obatala Oya Sango abi ewo ni?
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by DevilsEqual(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2023
REDshouse:
Talking from both side of the mouth....

Ur loyalty is for waxiry and u advising ur Oga political enemy to succeed .... If I were Waxiry or warlriza I will just dumped ur loyalty in d bin

Bro, thanks for this comment
I had a loud laugh reading this

God bless u
Re: Does The Southeast Deserve Any Spots On This New Admin? Reno Omokri Appeals.. by Dotherightthing: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Ogbeni lo Koko jare.....

Whether Tinubu appoints igbos or not should not give you diarrhoea! People are happy with his bold steps,I'm happy.

It's been decades of Customs Comptroller general from the north but now,a southerner is Comptroller general of Customs!

I am struggling to get you, honestly embarassed

What is exactly is biting you I told you I am not happy with Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribe That Is Most Beautiful In Africa Is In Nigeria Areas. / Tinubu Seeks Approval Of N500bn For Palliative From National Assembly / "We Buy Petrol At โ‚ฆ700,yet Not Complaining" Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.