Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

War Between I Am What I Am And The Pastors And Gos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War Between I Am What I Am And The Pastors And Gos (111 Views)

No Pastor Should Earn Less Than 100k/month! GOs Should Allow Them Breathe! / What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha / Why Is The Pastors, Prophet And Prophetess Running Away From Helping Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Between I Am What I Am And The Pastors And Gos by TGYM: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2023
TITLED: NOTHING STOPS I AM WHAT I AM FROM EXPOSING THE PASTORS [WAR BETWEEN I AM THAT I AM AND THE PASTORS AND GOs]

Little children, good new day My little children. This rain that fell this new day, what makes it not to stop you from being in My presence? [Response, we have decided that nothing will stop us]. You have decided? Good! That is how your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach has decided that nothing will stop I AM that I AM from revealing these Truth through My Child, Child of Truth, and nothing will stop Me from exposing the pastors. Tell people that I, Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach have returned My real name and truth in My Qahal.

Child of Truth, I sent you to Kumuyi and gave you a message to him; I sent you to Ohanebo and gave you a message to him; I sent you to Rika and gave you a message for him; I sent you to Margaret Amure and gave a message to her; I sent you to Funmilayo and gave you a message to her. My message has reached Thomas Sambo and Ezekiel Moses; I have given you a message to Greg. I sent you a message to Kingsley Ubani and others but, instead of them to recognize that I AM calling them, they are defending themselves, calling Me devil. For this reason, I kept quiet and allowed them to defend themselves. My word says, the secret things are for those who fear Me: these are the secret things for My Child, Child of Truth, who fear Me. However, I granted some of them encounters with the little truth they have known, but they felt they are wiser than Me.

The reason why I ask you to put pictures of some pastors is for them to see because, the logo of their churches which contain their logo of the world [globe] was designed with python; the heart picture people are using was design with snake. The same thing that happened when I sent Moshe My servant to Mitzrayim [Egypt] to tell Pharaoh ‘let My people go’ pharaoh raised his shoulder and asks Me, who is Yahweh that me should allow the people to go? So pastors are the Pharaoh’s of this generation.

Tell the entire world that Bible has never been My word. Like I said before, satan used My word and changed it, the same question I put to My servant, I AM asking now; Pastors who are telling people not to listen to revelations, what are they preaching? I will use Bible language to ask them. They call Genesis, Exodus and others and ask their members to compare Bible to Bible versions, why not also tell their members to compare their preaching with others? It is only a deceiver that will tell his people to stay in a single place so that the people will not compare their messages to see their deception, I want to ask a question to so called pastors, is there any of them that were taught with only one lecturer in their so called school? During their studies, a student is permitted to have many subjects with different lecturers, is that so? If the school in the world has different lecturers, why is it that, in their own churches they are the only persons that have the final say [teaching everything?] Do you realize that the wisdom of a single person cannot go beyond the knowledge of a single person? When I AM speaking, they stand far and tell their members not to listen to My words.

Tell the entire world, this is war between I AM that I AM and them [Pastors and GOs],I commanded My servant to put them side by side with their master the snake and post them to the Net. Tell them if they have power to retaliate, let them do it, if they can fight My servant let them do it. When you were recording these messages I told you not to use pictures. The same things Satan introduced to them, is what I will use to destroy them. Had it been that they obeyed Me, children will I reveal these messages now?

Child ImmanuYahweh I have physical evidences, do you know why I ask you people to send the massages to all the prominent people in Nigeria? It is evidence: the receipts of the way bill, keep it. You know how much you people spent in spreading those messages; will they tell Me they don’t receive it? I know they have received the messages. Make a commentary that all these message I sent, they received them but decided to sit on them.

Child of Truth, I sent you to Nnamdi Kanu, I first called him My Child, but himself refused My message. Post the picture of Nnamdi Kanu and tell people that himself is a murderer: all the people that died on the issue of Biafra tell them that their blood is in his hand.

All the same no man can stop Me from using Africa to circulate My truth, and where I chose is the place they call Owerri in the place they call Imo State.

Children, I still have issues with pastors, they move to different nations to preach, if their names are not changed in those nations, what makes My name to change in different languages? I come to establish the question I asked you My Child. The Ibo people call motor cycle “ogbatim-tim”, what is the connection between motor cycle with “ogbatim-tim”? Ibo people call generator: “igwe n’ enyeoku”, what is the link between them? Vehicle is the name the people that mould it called, but the Ibo people called it Ugbo-ala, Jet they call “ugbo-elu” [boat that flies in the firmament], if you go to another nations and called “ugboelu”, will they understand you? If you want to call something, call it base on its establishment. Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach is My name which My Father established, and because you know that I AM your savior you call Me your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, My Father’s name is Yahweh and in order to add respect, you call your maker Yahweh. Of a truth My father is the maker of all. All these names they are calling are established by satan. Whatever was called by My father they changed and say GOD call and add what suit them. Congratulations to you people.

Deliver My word, tell the people that, their salvation lies on their leaving their churches and whatever they do in those churches and come to My Qahal, leaving the Bible and come to Truth Holy Scripture. Of a truth something is about to happen. Tell them this is the only ark of salvation in this generation, children that is why I gave you Truth Holy Scripture, Truth Date and Truth time.

Child of Truth, I will contest with them that contest with you, pastors are contesting with you, this is why I chose to contest with them now. They are calling Me demon; have you seen where demon is speaking against himself? Well, they preach their GOD, and that is their deity.

Child of Truth, I revealed to you the establishment of ‘ofo ndi-igbo’ which is still a snake, tell My children all over the world that satan is deceiving them that all this products you see have a symbol of snake show them that, snake is the source of their products. Of a truth satan has nothing, but took what I gave to man and start using them, and because himself has a symbol which is snake, any product with that symbol of snake automatically belongs to him [satan]. Children, do you realize that the king’s crown is established with five angles which represent five stars. The establishment of JESUS also lies on five stars, all the occultist who raise their five fingers, are demonstrating five starts.

Now children let Me tell you the Mystery about marriage, all these evil things that were introduces by satan are the items they always introduce to you in their list when you want to marry. But in My word there is no record of given of list. What they call chieftaincy staff which they mandate people to buy; any type of staff was molded with serpent, also any watch wrist you see was with serpent. What they called chieftaincy cloth with the head of a tiger is not actually ɋ tiger but serpents that open its mouth which they cut off the body. Anything they called chieftaincy is serpent they use to mold it.

Children, I told you not to make an image of anything because as soon as you make it, you corrupt yourselves. If you are drawing anything, you must start with the shape of a snake, before you draw a human being as they call it, it will give you the shape of a snake before you will be able to arrange it as far as graphic design is concerned. Child of Truth there is nothing hidden. I showed you what they called brain; they used snakes in the drawing and called it brain. To drive it home, since you have been reading My word have you seen anywhere I called brain? What I called is understanding. They design intestine with snakes but only the agents know about it. They only design it for lecture purposes knowing fully well that this is lies. In other words how I created man is different but man run away from Me to satan. All these names of sickness are all the names of demons. What stops them from giving goats medicine, goats eats dirty thing in dirty places, likewise dogs, yet they don’t have these sicknesses. Satan introduces these sicknesses and introduced medicine. But you people that obey Me, I will use you to heal the sicknesses. The only thing that differentiate you is the truth. I repeat Myself I will give you people victory.

It was satan that formulated the history of Moses which they say that God gave Moses a serpent. Well, it is GOD they referred to and not your maker Yahweh. They used serpent to established things. Right from the day satan used snake to deceive man, snake has ever been My enemy. Anything that has symbol of snake, I AM not there, that is why I opened the Bible and showed My Child the symbols of snake therein. The music they are singing I AM not there, that is also why I opened their hymn book and showed My Child the symbols of snake in it. There is nothing like star what I called is lesser light, there is nothing like moon, what I called is seasonal light, there is nothing like sun, what I called is greater light. Can you remember I told you that these things that I created no body have pictured them [greater light, seasonal light and lesser light] what camera do you think they will use to captured the lights? Of a truth I have never lost My power. All you hear them saying they go to the moon, star, sun is a lie [space]. They are going to satan in their marine camp. Those that says they go to the moon, star, and sun, none of them can reach there, I have come to expose them. All of you used to say the third heaven is where I stay, have you come across that in My scripture? [Response: yes] let Me tell you, nobody can predict My position, it is beyond mans knowledge. Child of Truth, can you understand how you entered heaven? I have taken you to My kingdom though not to the main throne. You discover something carried you and dropped you somewhere. You saw that even flowers were singing, is there anywhere that was showed to you as third heaven? People I have encountered tells you there are department by department, I have given you people victory.

Any man that uses hand to carry staff, what they carry is snake, I told you what I gave Moshe was My word [spiritual staff of authority]; it was satan that changed it. My servant Child of Truth that I have given staff of authority, have you ever seen him with any staff? The staff is the spiritual staff. Do you see that Jesus they project with staff is snake? That is snake, go and check. The crossed cloth [the mantle] they use is also snake, well that is the establishment of Jesus which lies on idols.

In summary, that is My word which I says I AM come in My Father’s name and you rejected Me but another shall come in his own name and him you will receive. That Jesus is the person. My word says, many false prophets will come, Pastors are the false prophets, and people who changed My name. I said in My word anti- Yahwehshua shall come but not anti- Christ will come. They changed it to anti Christ. But it was anti Yahwehshua ha Mashiach that was written. In other words, there is nothing like anti-Christ. Tell them before anti Christ, anti Yahwehshua came, and all that are defending the Bible are anti-Yahwehshua, because the Bible has been polluted, I can’t used it, that is why I AM using My children to bring it back with the symbol of My Truth word.

Children I have many things to say, but I will stop at this point. Children do My work. This message should be typed. Child of Truth, I have told you how this message should be. I released My Malachim, I released My power to guide you; I will cover all of you with My glory. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Even if the whole world comes to fight against you they cannot conquer you. Go and established My Garden of Truth Knowledge which will destroy the foundation of their so called school. The word school came from under the water.

Tell My people that I said, that, they should bring their resources together to produce things with the symbol of Truth I gave you for your freedom. Children, I will stop here. Congratulations! Says by your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach

(1) (Reply)

Gross Material, Ethereal Matter, Radiations Time And Space. / Beware Of Opportunities / What/who Do You Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.