Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,541 members, 7,917,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 (34995 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by stevups(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari came to relax for the three times failures.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by GambaOsaka: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
TINUBU WILL BE NIGERIA BEST PRESIDENT.
MARK MY WORD

I believe you 100%
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by GambaOsaka: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
As an uneducated president , buhari left all the policy making decisions to the people we call the cabals. The only thing he says when asked about economy is we need to go to the farm. On the other hand, BAT is highly educated, and he’s also surrounded with tested and trusted intelligent people.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Valroh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
You remove fuel and education subsidy.
And promise steady supply of aeletricity and increment of civil servants salary.

Nonsense, what about those that are not working under government?

What about the poor citizens that are into transportation?

You are comparing Nigeria with those none oil producing countries, with is the evidence that God blessed NIGERIA with petroleum?

Our politicians are playing childishly to adults.

We have buy our money with money here in Nigeria.
We are laughing in pains in Nigeria.
We have voting our persecutors and oppressors to be our leaders.
They are not considerate, they care for things they gain something from only.

Many more to be said.

In conclusion both presidents are the same hence this statement "it is my turn to become president" is it by turn or by number of vote?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Finestgurlie(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Postinor:
would you have one with me tonight let me show you something bigger
no
I love omenka
I won't cheat on him
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
I pray he won't relent.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
lexy2014:

But Tinubu said that buhari was Nigeria's only solution

You already know Nigerian politicians...
They can say anything just to get what they want.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by blueAgent(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ttalk:
Tinubu has been exceptional, a first class politician in Africa.

I won't like to compare, but it is an insult for someone like Peter Obi to contest in an election that features Tinubu

Yes he could not win against Obi without rigging.

Oko oko. cool
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by shiwex: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
MARK MY WORD
Yes We know. We can see him already wasting tax payers money going for medicals in France.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by blueAgent(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
go and buy fuel then come let us talk.

Person way no get anything way dey use Fuel, you want ma e go buy fuel.

E go drink am? grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by bencr7: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hahaha to fast,na so una talk during buhari first 100 day in 2015.
D only time I will rate tinubu is after 2 years in office.
Good luck for him.

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by dododawa1: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by dododawa1: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
BAT is educated compare to that COW certificate man.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by mozona(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
No difference propaganda on going..
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Phemzyl: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu is NOT different from Buhari.

Sacking Govt Appointees indiscriminately is What deluded Peeps are Celebrating. sad

He is just Forming Rambo and it will surely Backfire on him. 😒😕

He will be a FAILURE, like Buhari.😏
Mumu
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Tinubuderanged: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Person way no get anything way dey use Fuel, you want ma e go buy fuel.

E go drink am? grin
no mind those slaves that are hailing a failure.
People are surfering because of the frog eye,yet some of them are hailing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Charly68: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
You can't compare a soider man to a civilian ..Buhari fought battles all through his tenure
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by BluntCrazeMan: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
oikirodah:
Baba Go Slow Vs Baba Go Fast: A Tale Of Two Presidents Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/baba-go-slow-vs-baba-go-fast-a-tale-of-two-presidents-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Source iReporteronline.

This Post Is A Biigg Back-Stabbing On Buhari..

This is Extreme BETRAYAL..

I hope you know this.??
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Clobisman(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigeria wasted eight precious years waiting for buhari to do a miracle but it took us till his 6th year to realize that the man is not only clueless but he wasn't in charge. Those eight years we will never have it back and it might take us another eight years to come out of the doldrums he plunged us into. Buhari is just a good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You never know where you dey. We will still come back to laugh you in this place. Don't worry

We will all laugh bro, and not at one another.
I am optimistic

Na u know the cry cry u are wishing for urself sha.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
My point which you obviously missed is that;

21 days in office, it's too early to condemn and too early to praise and glorify.

So we should curse him for doing the right thing, right?
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by MisterBanny(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
Buhari should not be mentioned anywhere in issues concerning leadership. He knows absolutely nothing about good leadership and rewarded incompetence. No wonder Patience said he have a dead brain

Buhari, if seen in public should be stoned
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by abibun: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Compare baba go slow hardship rate to baba go fast hardship rate
oikirodah:
Baba Go Slow Vs Baba Go Fast: A Tale Of Two Presidents Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/baba-go-slow-vs-baba-go-fast-a-tale-of-two-presidents-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by abibun: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
MARK MY WORD
is your word the word of God
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

We will all laugh bro, and not at one another.
I am optimistic

Na u know the cry cry u are wishing for urself sha.
You cried through out Buhari administration. Didn't you?
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Slurity(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
Buhari should not be mentioned anywhere in issues concerning leadership. He knows absolutely nothing about good leadership and rewarded incompetence. No wonder Patience said he have a dead brain
as odd I may sound but I mean it. Buhari is still better than Jonathan. Till tomorrow, Jonathan remains the worst leader of this country. You may not agree with me and I don't want to explain deep, but if you know what I know about Jonathan's leadership, you will spit at the mention of that name Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by tesppidd: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

So we should curse him for doing the right thing, right?
So increasing fuel price without first investigating to make our refineries work is the right thing?

Increasing fuel price without providing palliatives within a week at most is the right thing?

Selecting government officials to sack,, sack the ones that are not your friends but look the other way to the ones that are your friends is the right thing abi?

Dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by tesppidd: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
the masses are still the ones selling food stuffs and essential services and increasing the price, the masses are the ones killing themselves daily, what do you want Tinubu to do? When everyone in this country chose to be greedy and wicked? We are humans and not animals for Christ sake. We need to learn how to coordinate ourselves by ourselves instead of blaming one person sitting up there because he is the president.
If fuel increases from 200 to 550 what do you expect the taxi driver and the barber to do?

If electricity tarrif increases what do you expect people using electricity to offer services to do?

Which kind elementary question be this?
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by etotrash: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Forest Hills hearing audiology believes that hearing health is an integral part of overall well-being. We are passionate about empowering you to actively participate in conversations, enjoy music, and fully engage in all the moments that matter to you.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by kmaster007: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dey play... Even Ur so called Obi can do better than dis
Prince111111:
God forbids that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.