Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,496 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

Buying Pi At #200 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Pi At #200 (239 Views)

Buy/Sell Airtm USD, Paypal, USDT, Btc, Eth, And Pi at good rates / I Buy Pi At The Highest Rate In The Market / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Pi At #200 by MktOpportunist: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2023
The pi network coin currently has no value...

So majority of those mining are hoping for future benefits but wait....

Currently the pi network has some 43milliion community members and are hoping to reach 100million to decrease the mining rate....

But hey! Are you tired of mining or you are looking for some quick benefits?

Well I am here to buy your currently valueless Pi coin if you can't wait to start benefiting any longer provided you have done KYC and it has been approved.....

The more pi coin you have the better the rate I will offer.....

WhatsApp 07089001979
Re: Buying Pi At #200 by Anticrime77: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2023
MktOpportunist:
The pi network coin currently has no value...

So majority of those mining are hoping for future benefits but wait....

Currently the pi network has some 43milliion community members and are hoping to reach 100million to decrease the mining rate....

Dey play .. U here. 200 ..na mugu go sell at dat poor rate

But hey! Are you tired of mining or you are looking for some quick benefits?

Well I am here to buy your currently valueless Pi coin if you can't wait to start benefiting any longer provided you have done KYC and it has been approved.....

The more pi coin you have the better the rate I will offer.....

WhatsApp 07089001979

Re: Buying Pi At #200 by Anticrime77: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Dey play .. U hear. 200 ..na mugu go sell at dat poor rate
Re: Buying Pi At #200 by Showmix(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Anticrime77:
Dey play .. U hear. 200 ..na mugu go sell at dat poor rate

Come I go buy 300ngn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Exchange Has The Best Rate And Fast In Payment Without Confirmation / Nigeria's Real Estate Industry And Its Prevalent Challenges, By Olawale Ayilara / Learn Amazon Kdp For Free(Start Getting Results Immediately)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.